:cat_typing: HD Backgrounds & Overlays [Credit-Free] :blob_hearts:

Oh god you’re so talented these are amazing!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::flushed::flushed::scream::scream::scream::heart::heart::sparkling_heart::gift_heart:
This is soooo helpful wow! :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@MMG
Thank you! Glad you like them :slight_smile:

DOWNLOAD LINK

7 Likes

DOWNLOAD LINK

10 Likes

This are amazing! Thank you so muchh :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Wincy lemme just tell you, this thread is one of the most wonderful things ever. :heart_eyes:

You are super talented I wanna use this for my upcoming story but is there anyway you can make it into an overlay for me? Please and also what is your IG? I would like to give you credit of course :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That’s her insta :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Can anyone please help me with a nice interior cafeteria background with chairs so that I can make my characters sit there?

UPDATE: Requests are now off due to my hectic schedule with a new full time job.

If you’re requesting she updated her thread with this ^

2 Likes

Do you mean the windows are transparent? So you can put a background behind it?

1 Like

Crediting isn’t necessary, but thank you for the love! I don’t have this scene saved anymore due to my drive burning out unfortunately. So I can’t help with the overlay.

I’ll keep this in mind! Don’t have any right now.

DOWNLOAD LINK

6 Likes

Hey wincy! Do you have an Instagram? I’d love to follow it :))

1 Like

Yes! My art account is @wincy.art :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this :blush:

1 Like

7 Likes

Yes, this is beautiful!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Should I give credits?

You don’t have to. I actually don’t really care about that :grin:

1 Like

hey :)) these are all amazing wtf i’ll definitely be using a bunch of these, may i ask is there any where it’s a scary ish looking room where there’s just one bed (there can be basic furniture too), the scene is someone being held captive in a room <3 if there’s not any dont worry about it

2 Likes

Ok