He literally insulted my outfit I-

And it was all because I didn’t want to dress up: :joy:

Story: Ruptured Heart :heart:

16 Likes

I know! I didn’t like that story.

7 Likes

What the f*ck!? Is that the LI? It probably is!

2 Likes

No, it is the waiter. This is the story I keep talking about where they throw you out if you don’t pick the premium outfit.

5 Likes

What but why, then you don’t get the full reading experience.

2 Likes

That is featured stories for you.

3 Likes

I know ther is a community and episode version, is this both or just one version (if you know)

2 Likes

The one in the screenshot is the featured version since I read it I know for sure it is. I really doubt the community story would have had this choice.

2 Likes

Oh, episode has a new low, that’s just messed up. Just shammed every poor person with out cuss words in this one simple sentence.

5 Likes

They ruined the whole story. I have never read the original but it seemed like a really good plot and the LI was good for once. But they decided to make you wear the same thing all the time and shamed you for it. I could have spend gems since I have enough but I could never knowing how sh*tty the choices are.

8 Likes

Oh dear, well I’m definitely not reading this story!

4 Likes

And it’s the waiter, he’s not even really that important lol, at least it’s not the li that said it :joy:

5 Likes

Ehh, sounds like something a “cold” LI would say when they first meet the MC…

5 Likes

Don’t. It’s a waste of your tickets. I started reading it. In the 1st episode, there’s a choice where you have to choose your rooms. There were 3 choices. Of course 2 of them are diamond choices and the 3rd one made me quit reading that story right away. It said “We don’t want your sympathy” or something like that. I mean they were at their aunt and uncle’s house and the characters were very sweet. This one choice made me realize that there will be such choices in the future more and the free choices will have such bad replies or scenes.

4 Likes

Until they fall for the MC bc of how different she is…

4 Likes

Oh that choice in stories where the reader has to pay gems for a room, ive seen before. i don’t know exactly which story but there was one and the dad found out he had a daughter after the mother died or went to jail (i forgot) and he offered a room and the good choices were gems while the rugged room that he left for them to decorate was free. It had a very similar remark to the one you said and I’ve seen it a few other times too, and many of the times it had bad replies. (I don’t remember exact tittles but I know a few were community and others were featured stories)

4 Likes

he did say it the thought it, there is a diffrence.

Exactly. Even in prembrook prep, there’s the exactly similar choice. So now I don’t even bother entering any episode stories cause of these types of choices. I mean even if I had gems I wouldn’t have wasted them on such choices. I would’ve rather used them in supporting some of my favourite community authors

4 Likes

Yep there is but they threw the LI and MC out beside the bins. :joy:

2 Likes

Kim, there’s people that are broke :pensive::raised_back_of_hand:
[myself included]

5 Likes