He literally insulted my outfit I-

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for telling me this! I’m pretty new to the forums, so I appreciate it. Will keep in mind next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who is this kanjar I’ll get my jutti and smack him to the moon

3 Likes

I’m sorry but I lost it at “belong in the trash” :sob:
Like, he’s not only insulting mc’s outfit, but also how mc smells too

3 Likes

Episode just went :chart_with_downwards_trend: :chart_with_downwards_trend: with their quality.

5 Likes

Omg :woman_facepalming:That’s why I stopped reading Episode original stories, they are asking for too much gems about every fricking choice and if you don’t pay they pull something like this. I am honestly so disappointed :pleading_face: I have been reading user stories for at least a year now and since then am really happier cause stuff like this made me feel really bad/angry. They are literally promoting BULLYING based on how people dress, talk, dance etc. just because you didn’t pay! That’s absurd!!! I am sad to say that Episode is on its way to becoming one of those companies which care more about how much money they make rather than about its users which is really :confused:

4 Likes

honestly! Tbh I only play it for the satisfaction of getting gems lol. I know it sounds weird, but it feels good knowing that you can pay for the choices they give you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And I had no idea they did that! Usually the episode stories I play make you feel bad if you don’t wear the dress or room they wanted you to pick.

2 Likes

I actually enjoy the free sweats choices in Originals, it spices it up a little in my opinion with the various reactions of other characters. Plus, it’s not everyday you see someone wear sweats to a gala or a fancy dinner. :joy:

4 Likes

Hated how you had to pay for a decent room to live in while you are living with the aunt.

If you don’t pay you are basically living in a dirty, basement with a cot instead of a real bed

3 Likes

Yeah, love how social services are not getting involved. :+1: They should not even offer that room if they even give two sh*ts about their nieces, at least in pembrooke prep the room wasn’t a health hazard. Like they threw all the worst choices in one story and released it.

1 Like

Still questioning why the MC doesn’t wash her clothing

2 Likes

Also, they gave the sister that rainbow zebra dress and not once did I see her wear it

3 Likes

Yeah, I got a bug letting me choose the room and outfit when it offered it the second time so I clicked on it and it let me pick from the dresses and then a scene later I had to wear sweats or pay gems. That is really unfair for those who pay for this ridiculous choice and then being ripped off. :woman_facepalming: Nobody is caring about the wellbeing of these characters. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

It’s such bs to pay for a full closet but to special events the MC is stuck wearing sweats they don’t even wash

2 Likes

that’s why I don’t play gem stories :disappointed_relieved: :weary:
you didn’t have a choice since you probably didn’t have enough gems rip
but it’s okay queen who is he anyways :relieved: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

what thats so annoying, i’m never reading that story ever

this!!

I usually don’t like episode stories but I really disliked this one. It invloves the point system which means you can LOSE points if you don’t use gems. Needless to say, I discontinued this story the moment I lost a point with my sis because I wanted to sleep in a harry-potter style bedroom :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

yeah, the point system is very annoying! I feel like in a lot of episode stories it doesn’t really let you do fun things in it. I think episode should decrease the amount of gems you have to pay to at least 15 gems since Episode likes to make money.

1 Like