Head wraps/Hijabs in Character Creation

I think that adding Head wraps and Hijabs should be in the character creation template. Like when a player is picking their character’s hair, they should have the option to add a hijab so that people can feel like they can relate to the characters. Also, this makes it easier for creators to make religion friendly stories without having to make extra outfits with Hijabs. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s a good idea. I like that but authors don’t do it because they don’t try to represent people that prefer to wear so. It “ruins the [original] character.”

1 Like

Exactly! Thats why I want it to be inside CC. So that people can choose that for themselves instead of hair. :blush:

1 Like

True. But like I said, authors don’t like to represent some people you know? Especially others that prefer to wear modest clothing or hijabs. Even in Cc.

1 Like

I would like more options for it and for authors to start doing so too. Itd be nice. Episode should have it as a hair option or in the portal customization.

1 Like

In Ginger Love, you have the option to give your character a Hijab.

However, I do agree. It shouldn’t be something you have to add to every outfit. Like the headscarves in INK style.

2 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: