Health awareness

Hey, would you appreciate if a author did some episodes on some health topics and intergrate them within the story or would it be consider boring.?

Topics such as

Weight
Diabetes
Pcos (polycystic ovarian syndrome)
Cervical cancer?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Yes to intergrate
No for boring

2 Likes

it all depends on how you write it.

Define a boring way of writing it?

1 Like

i dont know. its how you write it. sometimes something there works great in one story suck in another. or if you say something in the wrong way. and how you show it.

It depends on what it is

for example if you do Cystic Fibrosis some in the Cf community will get angry and upset if it doesnt exactly represent everything correctly

Poly-cystic ovarian syndrome… I have that.

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Define right?

Bump

Bump.

For example, if you keep telling about the problem, the reader is gonna get bored because he/she is here to read a story to keep him entertained. The information you dump on him will not be received well.

An interesting way to do it would be show, instead of tell. Don’t tell about it. Don’t make them talk about it. Show the deceased person facing that problem or something!

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.