Healthy Love Stories

Are there any love stories that aren’t based on good looks or toxicity?

I know it makes for good drama when characters are jealous, keeping secrets, or are unwilling to show emotions right away but I’m looking for a love story without that.
Also, I find a lot of stories say things like “He’s a horrible person but he’s so hot”. It’s just not my cup of tea.

Any help finding these?

12 Likes

Hello. I think you might enjoy my story (in the long run). This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance (a bit of drama)
Chapters: 10 (more coming soon)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the queen bee who rules the school with an iron fist. He is a nerd new to your hive. When she finds out who he actually is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

3 Likes

I will definitely read it <3

1 Like

1 Like

Hello! :yay: Looks like my story fits for you! I hope you give me a shot. :hugs:

Title: 𝐒𝐖𝐘: 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.author
Genre: Adventure, Romance, Comedy, Drama
Style: Limelight
Story Description: Clarissa just wanted a Christmas vacation with her friends. Before her friends, her childhood crush who hates her arrived with the storm & stuck in the chalet. Will they survive?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4967402920411136

Stay Safe :butterfly:

3 Likes

I’d recommend Paint me a smile -(written by LorenBethxox)

1 Like

Hey SamiMichelle,

Thank you for this thread. I wrote/write a few romantic stories that aren’t based on good looks or toxicity. :wink: Please, read my stories ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘For HIS Sake’ and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Number 1:

NEW STORY →

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 5 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

I will read them! :heart:

1 Like

I think you should read Stray Heart by talu but the LL version of it

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Romance /Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed + bonus
Description Chances are, you’ll meet an enchanting stranger. But behind the handsome man lies a dark and thrilling secret. Will you tempt fate and unravel his mystery? CC/ART
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

Title Crazy for you
Author Jojo
Genre Comedy/Drama/romance
Episode 18 (ongoing)
Instagram @joxilove.write
Female/Male love interests
Description Freya doesn’t believe true love exists.What happens when she finds herself involved in a steamy love affair with the sexiest race car driver in New York? Can she resist him?.
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5430740375896064

1 Like

Hello, I think my story suits what you are looking for.

Here is it:

2 Likes

My romance/drama story is about a forbidden romance, so I don’t know if it is what you are looking for, but there’s no toxicity or anything in their relationship. Decide for yourself! :relaxed:

Story name: Forbidden Love
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Romance/Drama, with some comedy
Amount of chapters: There are 6 chapters revamped for now!
Story description: It’s not easy being forcedly engaged to a prince. Especially not when you fall in love with his gorgeous sister, which is extremely forbidden in your own kingdom.
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288
Small cover:

2 Likes

Title: Far Away
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description

A tragedy leads troubled Lucy to a new home, where she has no friends and a dangerous enemy. The only person who seems to have a keen interest in her, is a gorgeous mysterious guy…
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound.)

Far Away link

1 Like

Hi! Feel free to check out my story if you’re interested :grin:

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :two_hearts: I hope you will give my story a chance.
𝓣𝓲𝓽𝓵𝓮: SWY: If I were you

𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: In order to stay in college, Hayley is forced to study economics with the golden boy Kevin. But what happens when they switch bodies? How will they live someone else’s life?

𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓻𝓮: Fantasy/Comedy/Romance

•2 LI (M&F)

•CC

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

2 Likes

I love that these are longer! I can binge them lol
Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like