Healthy Love Stories

Thanks so much :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi there
This is my story :slight_smile:

:policewoman:t3:SWY: Under Contract

:policewoman:t3:Genre: Mystery

:policewoman:t3: Description: James just got admitted to the new EBI unit and can finally work with his brother.

He must prove himself, but what happened when a new case question everything he believes in?

:policewoman:t3:Male MC, limelight, CC, art scene

Instagram : lea.episode.1

Link :

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: SWY: Under Contract

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Added to my library! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay thank you :blush:
Hope you like it

1 Like

Hey there,

My first story (which is also completed) is called “Unexpected Perfection”! :slight_smile:

Author: Rhyann
Genre: Romance
Language: English
Customization: MC and LI
Instagram: @rhyann.episode
Published Episodes: 28 (Completed)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5202042013220864

Description: Kylie has it all -beauty, brains and a great life in the big city. Ryder has only ever been passionate about his work. Can a chance meeting change their lives forever?

Untitled design-17

1 Like

Hey again,

My second story is “Twice In A Lifetime” which is a sequel/spinoff of my first story “Unexpected Perfection”. I’d love for you to give it a shot! I’ll let you decide if this is what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

CC : Yes
Description : For Everly and Lucas it was love at first sight. When she wakes up from a coma with no memory of him, will he succeed in making her fall in love with him once again?
Genre : Romance
Art Scenes : Yes
Choices : Choices Matter, Points System
Gems : Top Up Points and Support the Author, Unlock Bonus Scenes if Points Insufficient
Episodes Published : 10 (Season 1 COMPLETE)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5620845432537088

Copy of Twice In A Lifetime-2

1 Like

Perhaps you’re looking for a slowburn? If so, I got you covered. If you’re interested, you can try mine. It’s an adventure/romance story with a tinge of mystery. :blush::two_hearts:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 12 (Season 1 COMPLETE)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a flirty, party boy who is nothing but trouble!
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.