Heartbreakers Official RP

Josh
“Well two of those things we have in common. I am not a big shopper. The only shopping I will do is shop for bike parts. I like to hangout with friends, listen to music. Ride my motorcycle, beach can be fun sometimes.” I said. I’m sure there’s more but I can’t think of anything right now.

Leah
“Oh sorry Jason I’m tired and not a morning person so I’m quiet when tired. In about 3 hours I’ll be more awake. So what position do you play in football?”

@ChayChay

Meadow

“Okay!” She then turned on something random, and patiently waited to arrive at school. Around 5 minutes later, they came to a stop, and Meadow unplugged the aux cord, as she looked out the window. Welcome to your first day of hell. She smiled as her chauffeur opened her and Jade’s door, and she walked up to the building. “So, do you need a ride home?” She asked, with a smile, as she slid her phone into her back pocket.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Jade
“Uh, no, I’ll just walk or something. Thank you for offering though!” She walked out of the car and awkwardly waved to the chauffeurs, thanking them on her way out. She walked up to the doors and took a deep breath before heading towards her locker. Hell. Fun!

Jason

“I’m a halfback. I catch the ball and make the touchdowns.” He smiled at her. “What are you in soccer?”

Bailey

“Yeah the beach can be fun. What kind of music do you listen to?” She asked with a smile. He seemed nice.

@KBaldi93

Leah
I smile back at him. “I’m a Forward so offense. I’m one of many to trying and score goals.” I laugh a little. I’m sure he knows what a forward is but oh well. “I will have to come to one of your games.” I said with a wink.

Josh
“I’m usually open but mainly Rock, Alrernative, Rap. It really depends on my mood at that time. How about you pretty thing what do you listen to?”

@ChayChay

Jason

“Well that sounds nice. I’ll come to one of yours as well.” He winked back to her. This was fun. She is easy to talk with. She likes sports. She is fit. “I like working out.”

@KBaldi93

Bailey

“I listen to mostly Rock. I also listen to country and rap.” She giggled at herself. “It depends on my mood as well. Do you have a favorite movie? I like to many to pick a favorite.”

Leah
“Ok sounds good. I’ll make sure I play extra hard for you. Have you ever dated a cheerleader before. You know I enjoy if those fairytale types of things or whatever?” I asked him with a laugh. It was more of a joke but I actually was kinda curious.

Josh
“Well Bay you see there’s a lot rewlly. I guess the movies Now you See Me and also horror movies. I gotta love the classics like IT, and Stitches. What about you. I don’t see you as a romance movie kinda girl.”

@ChayChay

Bailey

“Well I like the comedies the most. And action. Like fast and furious.” She smiled to him. “It is a good one. The clown on the newer one is more scary then the old one. I do like horror and mystery movies as well.”

Jason

“I’ll play extra hard for you too.” He winked at her. He then smiled and said “I have never dated a cheerleader. They aren’t usually my type. I haven’t really ever had a girlfriend to be honest.”

@KBaldi93

Josh
“Yes girl fast and furious movies are awesome. It’s funny the movies alarm actually what got me into cars and motorcycles. Maybe one day I’ll open my own mechanic shop or something but I’m not focused on that. Just taking life day by day.”

Leah
“Oh you definitely will have to try. Just let me know when your next home game is and I’ll be there. That’s nice. Being in a relationship stinks I would advice not ever getting a girlfriend.” I wanted to be honest with him. I mean hey if he finds a girl and actually wants to be with her then he can but he won’t like it probably.

@ChayChay

Jason

“I usually just do hookups. I don’t know how to do relationships. Friends or friends with benefits. So it is what it is ha know. I will definitely let you know when my next game is. Maybe you should put your number in my phone?” He smiled to her.

Bailey

“Hey day by day is a good way.” She giggled at her little rhyme. “So what kind of motorcycle do you have?” She wanted to know more about him.

@KBaldi93

Leah
“Yeah I do the same as you. No relationships for me. And you want my number so you? Well I’m not going to give it up that easily like every other girl. You got to work for it oretty biy and that means impressing me at your next football game.” I said with a wink. “By the way I can just look at the schedule you know so I will go to one when your least exprexting it.” Normally I would give him my number but he seems like he likes to play fun games so why not play hard to get. It makes things interesting.

Josh
“Well I’m not sure if you know bikes or not but it’s a KTM 390 Duke. I actually have a picture my friends got while we were riding.” I then took out my phone and said “here it is.”

@ChayChay

Eilish Quinn

I wake up and groggily go shower then put on my outfit for the day. I go downstairs and eat my breakfast before walking out the door and driving to school, when I get there, I look around to see if any of my friends are nearby. Not seeing anyone, I lean against a wall and pull my phone out.
Approachable

Jackson Moore

I’m woken up by my alarm and hesitate before reluctantly getting out of bed. I shower, get dressed and make myself breakfast before heading out the door and walking to the bus stop. When my bus gets to the stop near the school, I get off and walk to school, stopping at my locker before walking to my first period class.
Approachable

Adieen Mcallister

Aideen jumped out out of the water, jumping off cliffs are the best way to wake up in the morning, she started walking back to her house to get dressed for school. Finding hardly any outfits in her closet she decided to just throw something on, “BYE MOM!” she shouted running out of the house and to her car.

She drove to the school in record time. Slamming her car door Aideen walked into the school not looking forward to the day.

[Approachable]

Ian Jiwaku

Ian clicked off his computer screen exhausted after a long night at looking over things, he looked over at the clock and noticed the time. Barely bothering to get dressed he threw something random on and left the house. Ian began walking to school since for some reason he happens to live close to the school, as he arrived at the school he decided to just sit on the steps of the school doing nothing.

[Approachable]

Jason

“Okay pretty girl. I gotcha. I can always impress a beautiful lady. Well or at least try.” He chuckled. What is she doing to me?

Bailey

"That’s awesome. It’s a beauty. I want a bike myself. However momma thinks it’s too dangerous for me. So she won’t buy me one. So I got stuck with this.
It’s nice though.

@KBaldi93

Leah
I just give him a flirtatious smile “yeah we will see about that pretty boy. I’ll make you a deal if you don’t fully impress me but o know you tried and actually really tried I will give you my number but do t think I won’t know when you are BSing it.”

Josh
“Wow the car is a beaut. Say if you could have any car what kind would you want? Also maybe if your lucky you can drive my baby or I could make you a bike or car one day. Just think of t as a generous gift nothing to it.”

@ChayChay

Jason

“Yes ma’am.” He said with a smile. He was gonna impress her if it’s the last thing he does. This girl will be a challenge but will be fun.

Bailey

“Well I have one of the most expensive cars ever. Honestly I would want a Shelby GT500. Like Eleanor for Gone in 60 Seconds. I could never ask you to make me a car. I mean my mom did it big. She had to get me the 4th or 5th most expensive car. I mean it’s a 3 million dollar car. It’s more then nice. I just feel the Bugatti is a little much for a girl. However I’m not a normal girl.” She giggled.

@KBaldi93

Sammy

I saw a tattooed guy. I decided to go up to him. “Hey there. How are you today.” I walked right up like I knew him. I was hoping I didn’t catch this guy on a bad day. I mean. I don’t want to get yelled at today. “Your tattoos are cool. It reminds me of my friend Bailey.”

@Art3Miss

Leah
I give him a big smile and pat his shoulder. “Well this should be interesting. Bring it on my friend. So do you have P.E. today?” I ask him.

Josh
I just give her my award winning smile. “You are definitely not a normal girl and I mean that in a good way. Normal non adventurous girls are boring. Would your mom want to buy me a car or another bike?” I asked her jokingly.

@ChayChay

Ian Jiwaku

Ian started messing around with his phone and checking the internet when he heard someone say something and turned around suprised, “Oh! Umm, Hi. Thanks, sorry you suprised me.” he laughed and got off the steps, “I’m Ian you are?”

@ChayChay

Jason

“I think so. I don’t remember my schedule.” He smiled at her. “I just go to a classroom when I feel like it.” He chuckled. “I’m sure I do. I just don’t know when.”

Bailey

“Thanks.” She blushed a little. “My mom so would by anyone a car. I mean she is a billionaire. She had more money then she knows what to do with.” She smiled at him. She thought is he flirting with me? She was confused.

@KBaldi93

Sammy

“I’m Sammy for short.” She smiled big to him. “Sorry for surprising you or interrupting you. You just looked bored so I figured I’d come over.” She giggled a little.

@Art3Miss