Heartbreakers Official RP

Leah
“Oh well look at Mr. Freedom going to any classroom he wants” I just laughed. “Yeah I think I do to maybe I don’t know I haven’t looked at my schedule.”

Josh
“Wow your mom is very friendly then. Buying a stranger a car or bike. But I would rather build my own car or bike I feel like you treat it better. What would your mom think about you ditching your first class today?” I wonder if she would ditch or want to. I know I am ditching.

@ChayChay

Ian

“That’s a nice name,” he said, “Thanks for coming over then Sammy. So what do you do in your freetime?” he asked not having any better questions to ask, and somewhat wanting to do something intrestening besides stand on school steps.

@ChayChay

Jason

“They luckily I even go to class. I only do that for football ya know.” He chuckled. “I gotta pass classes to play. So I do.” He smiles at her and winks. “We should just skip first period.”

@KBaldi93

Bailey

“What mom doesn’t know doesn’t hurt her. It’s not like the school will call her or something.” She giggled “if she somehow found out I’m sure she would try to punish me. She doesn’t really know how to do that.” She laughed.

Sammy

“I like to go to the beach. Listen to music and hangout. I love making drinks for people and myself. Someone told me last night I should be a bartender.” She giggled. “What’s yours? I like anything better then school.”

@Art3Miss

Mason:

“Har, har, you’re really funny. Careful Macy Bear, someone finds out your gay for me, well, girls might not be so easy to sleep with.” He gave a light chuckle as he rose a brow. “You’d be surprised how many girl find gay guys hot. And besides, nothing could keep gals away from this sexy man. Let’s be real kiddo.”
“Right, because I am actually a werewolf who doesn’t understand you ‘men’.”
“Well, it might explain your terrible talent on picking up women. Even you can’t make the idea of a werewolf sexy to the female brain.”
He was all laughs until Daniel slid onto the hood of his car. Mason popped his head out of the window. “Hey idiot you’re gonna scratch up the front with your stupid designer jeans! And every fucking cgeese whiz out there tastes like plastic dairy in a can! Of all the things you could possibly ask for,” he grabbed the tupperware of food and held it outside the window and waved it around. “Heeeere doggy doggy,”
@ScarletSwanHunter

Leah
I look at him. “Oh I am so down to skipping first period. What is the worst that happens they catch us or call our parents. I highly doubt that. Plus I am pretty good at forging signatures so I could probably write us a note and we can be excused from first period.” I couldn’t tell him but my mom would be sleeping most likely or doing the walk of shame home she would not care if I got caught skipping class. I mean I love my freedom.

Josh
“Well we should ditch. I have the worst class first and i’m too hungover to deal with that class or listen to the teacher. We could go to the beach or something or do anything you wanted. My parents would care but o’m already grounded so what’s the worst they an do to me ground me longer ooo thats so scary.” I said with a laugh. I could care less. I mean want to please my family but I also want to have fun.

@ChayChay

Ian

“My interests are not safe for your young mind,” he attempted a smile but ended up frowning, “Umm, wanna ditch school? You can show me your amazing bartending skills?” he grabbed his phone and looked up bars near me, “Here a bar, we can go there and you can make me a drink. Sound good?”

@ChayChay

Jason

“Well where do you want to go pretty? I’ll take you anywhere. My car or yours?” He said with a smile as he grabbed her hand and started for the door.

Bailey

“Sounds good to me. Maybe go to the beach then just curse in my car? We can go buy you a trunks if you need. I have a credit card. Well like 5 of them.” She giggled. “I need a new swimsuit anyways. So you can help me choose one?” She said like a statement yet question.

@KBaldi93

Sammy

“That sounds perfect to me. I’m not that young. I’m seventeen. I have…” I stop talking. I don’t really know this guy to be telling him about my life. Maybe we will get to know each other of drinks. “Do you want to drive or do you want me to drive?”

@Art3Miss

Ian

“I can’t drive, I walk everywhere, literally everywhere.” he laughed, “So I guess you can drive, what were saying about being seventeen and having?” he asked, “So where exactly is your car? I’m assuming you have one.” he crossed his arms and waited for her reply.

@ChayChay

Leah
“How about I drive so then if your coach or someone thinks your gone at least your car will be here so they have no proof you left. I mean we are both in our sports seasons right now but you have more at risk For me if I get caught it’s usually a game or two suspension so I can live with that. Usually for grades if we are failing we or at least the good players just can’t practice or play in games until your grades go up but usually the okay to not so good kids get booted from the team.” We then walk out the front doors and we walk to my black Range Rover. Once we are both I start the car. “So where are we going to go pretty boy?” I asked him.

Josh
I just laugh. "yeah girl I’ll tell you what is hot on you. And no sweety I can’t have you buy me anything I can buy myself some swim trunks. I appreciate the offer though. Yeah can we go to your car. I don’t have a car or my bike until i’m ungrounded. My parents took my motorcycle keys last night and drove me to school.

@ChayChay

Sammy

“Yes I have a car. It’s in the parking lot. The red Honda. I bought her myself.” She smiled. “I um… I have seen a lot of stuff in my life is the easy and quick way to say it. I don’t usually tell people thing and like that when I first meet them.” They get to her car and she was in and waits for him.

@Art3Miss

Jason

“Okay.” He says as gen follows her. “Where do you want to go? To the beach? We can play some volleyball on the beach. That’s always fun. I’m down for whatever you want.”

Bailey

“Okay. Well I don’t mind.” She smiled as they walked to her car. “So to the mall first then off to the beach.” She blushed a little when he said the thing about what looks sexy on her. “I will choose three swimsuits to try on and you get to tell me which one looks best.”

@KBaldi93

Ian

“Is it my good looks? Is that why you somewhat told me?” he laughed getting into her car, “Okay so since your such a good drink maker, whats your favorite drink?” he looked around her car enjoying the way it looked/smelled, “I’ve never been in a car, it’s amazing”

@ChayChay

Leah
“Yeah we can go there. First we will need our swimsuits. I can drive to my house and I think there is guys swim trunks in my house so you can just wear that. My mom most likely won’t be home and if she is, she would be sleeping so she won’t hear us.” I said as I was backing out of the parking lot.

Josh
“That sounds good to me pretty lady. I’m sure you will look great in all of them though.” I was happy that I get a free pass to check out her body. I mean a lot of guys would have to be sneaky but she has given me the okay. This is the best day ever.

@ChayChay

Daniel Boyle

“You’d be surprised how many girl find gay guys hot. And besides, nothing could keep gals away from this sexy man. Let’s be real kiddo.”
“Kiddo? We’re literally the same age, and I’m like a centimeter shorter than you!” he exclaimed, “Gay guys? Is it the same way guys like bi girls?” He scratched his head trying to figure it out.
_ “Well, it might explain your terrible talent on picking up women. Even you can’t make the idea of a werewolf sexy to the female brain.”_
“Hey! Look, my 7 year plan will work. It is fool proof.” He smiled, proud of himself, “Sure, her moving away when we were like 5 might have put a dent in it, but nothing I can’t fix. And it’s not fair when I’m against that Jacob guy.”
“Heeeere doggy doggy,”
Smelling the sweet scent of food he lifted his head instantly and got off the car to get the food. He grab it out of Mason’s hands grinning.
“Really? I knew guys were supposed to be dogs but this is only proving the stereotype no?” He turned with a mouth full of so much food he could barely close it, to see Hannah looking at then, hand on her hip.
“Hama!” He said mouth still full before he took a moment to chew and swallow as she walked over.
“You two don’t happen to be able to give me a drive to school? I left my car back at Cameron’s and I could really use some help.” She battered her lashes and Daniel was already ready to give her a ride, opening the passenger door.
“Of course not. There is always room. Right Mason…” He grinned and Hannah’s eyes went to Mason tilting her head and giving a warm smile.
“Right Mason?”

@jdepisode
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Heartbreakers sign ups

Sammy

“Well now you have. My favorite drinks are screw drivers and liquid marijuana.” Thank goodness I kept my car clean and smelling good. She thought to herself. “I mean you don’t look so bad.” She giggled. She knew Bailey would like this guy a lot. “So where to sir I don’t know this bar.”

@Art3Miss

Jason

“Sounds good doll. Thanks. Let’s do that.” He smiles as he rides in her car. It was nice. “Nice car. I have a 350Z like my brother. His is green and mine is blue.”

Bailey

We drive to the mall. “So are you excited about going to the beach? Do you want To go get your trunks first? Or do you want to come meet me after I pick them out?”

@KBaldi93

Leah
I focus on driving but I smile. “Thanks I like it. It’s roomie enough for me and my friends so it does it’s job. And wow that’s cool 350Z are pretty nice. You have a brother? I did not know that.” I said as I continued to drive.

Josh
“What’s easier or better for you love. I’m down with anything I just want to make life easier for you. So whatever you want to do is fine with it me.” I give her a smile.

@ChayChay

Jason

“We are twins actually. Lance Granger. He is the baby.” He laughed. “Sorry if I’m distracting you I can shut up.” He smiled as they rode in the car. He waited for the stops.

Bailey

“I’m fine with either way. I mean if we want to get to the beach faster I will go find the three I like the most while you get your trunks then you can come meet me to see them.” She smiled to him as she drove.

@KBaldi93

Leah
“No your not distracting me at all. You can turn in the radio if you want. I usually blast my music so don’t be surprised if it’s loud when you turn it on. Said then we stopped at a red light. I was about 3 streets away from my street. “By the way we are almost at my house.”

Josh
I nod my head at her. “Alright that sounds good to me Bay. What store do you normally shop at just so I know where to meet you? Also I’m asking because I don’t have your number so that might be difficult to get into contact with you.”

@ChayChay

Ian

“Oh umm,” he took out his phone to get the directions, “Okay turn left here, go straight, then turn right on 5th street. Then the bar should be right there,” he read the instructions hopefully clearly and grinned putting his phone away.

@ChayChay

Jason

“Well we can wait till we leave your house for the tunes doll. This is gonna be fun.” He chuckled. He as so excited.

Bailey

“I’m gonna either be in forever 21 or rue 21.” She said with a smile. She liked forever 21 the best. “Most likely the first one.” She giggled. “It’s my favorite store.”

@KBaldi93