Heartbreakers Official RP

Sammy

“Oh. That one. I’ve helped put the bartender there plenty.” She grinned as she drove. She followed his instructions and after a few minutes they arrived. “We are here.”

@Art3Miss

Ian

“Okay let’s go,” Ian got out of the car and opened the door for her, as she got out he dragged her towards the bar, “So can you make any NON alcoholic drinks?” he questioned as they got into the bar, he sat down on the stool and let go of Sammys wrist.

@ChayChay

Leah
“Yes this should be fun. I say why don’t we skip a whole day of school you think they would notice?” I asked him as we pulled into my street. “And here we are. You can come in if you want or if you want to stay in the car I can just find a pair of swim trunks for you.”

Josh
I just nod my head “Okay I will meet you in Forever 21 then. I wonder if the school would notice if we ditched the whole day or not.”

@ChayChay

Sammy

“I can make you a Shirley temple with red bull in it. That’s pretty good. I’m better at alcoholic drinks to be honest.” She smiled “what do you want? I can look up anything to make it.”

@Art3Miss

Jason

“I’ll come in with you. I wonder if they would notice. I mean I think that would be even funnier.” He smiled as they got out the car. He wanted to be a gentleman but she opened her door before he could.

Bailey

“I’m not sure. Why do you want to spend the whole day with me?” She asked him smiling. She waited for his response before walking away.

@KBaldi93

Leah
After I opened my door I could tell he wanted to open it for me. Oops a little late. “I saw you wanted to open the door fur ne thanks for the offer.” I then started walking up to my front door and opened it. “Well this is my house. I’ll be right back I’m going to change and I’ll find you some swim trunks.” I then ran upstairs and changed into my bikini. I then went into my moms room and she was passed out. I found a black pair of swim trunks that my dad used to have. I then walked back downstairs and said “here you go. They looked liked your size so.”

Josh
I shrugged my shoulders. “I mean yeah why not spend the day with you. The other reason is because I dint want to be at school st all today. I’ll go tomorrow.”

@ChayChay

Mason:

He rose a brow, pointing to Dani as if to prove his point. “I’ll upgrade your title once you stop acting like one, yeah?”
“Gay guys? Is it the same way guys like bi girls?”
He let out a chuckle through his nose before facing forward again. “It’s like teaching a kid the birds and the bees all over again, I swear.”
“Sure, her moving away when we were like 5 might have put a dent in it, but nothing I can’t fix. And it’s not fair when I’m against that Jacob guy.”
Daniel couldn’t be that stupid…no wait. He could be .
He sighed and watched as Daniel ate the food like an actual animal. “Listen man, the girl uses guys like you, you’re aware of that right-”
“Really? I knew guys were supposed to be dogs but this is only proving the stereotype no?”
Mason looked past Danny at the same blonde who he’d been obsessed with for what seemed like since the guy could see. She was hot, there was no denying that. But she was a wolf under highly-priced foundation. He slipped his shades down the bridge of his nose before scoffing and putting them back in place.
“Well, it explains how we keep bitches in line, now doesn’t it?” he replied with a cocksure grin. And Daniel just had to frigging ruin it. He let out an exasperated sigh, giving a face palm before forcing a smile and looking back up.
At her request, Mason would have easily said no. He didn’t need a hungover Dani freaking out over some chick riding in the back seat.
“Of course not. There is always room. Right Mason…”
Hannah looked over at him and repeated his words, and Mason only gave her a small smirk, gritting his teeth underneath it. “Well. I shouldn’t leave someone such as yourself out in the open now should I? People might mistake you for a hooker!” He said with a humorless smile, unlocking the car doors. He then faced Daniel, whispering his next words. “You owe me Romeo.”
@ScarletSwanHunter

Heartbreakers sign ups

Jason

“Thanks. Where is the bathroom? So I can change?” He chuckled. He took his shirt off while waiting for her response.

Bailey

“Okay. Well you got a point.” She giggled. “Well I will see you soon cutie. Let me go find three to model for ya.”

@KBaldi93

Leah
As he took off his shirt I admired his body fur a minute or two then avspied myself out. “Sorry where were my manners. Just go straight to the end and take a right and it will be right there for you.”

Josh
“You go do that. I’ll be there in a few minutes I’m going to get my swim trunks.” I then went into a random store that I dint know the Nd e of a d bought some normal blue swim suits. I then walked up to the register and paid for it. I walked to Forecer 21 and say Bay. Alright bay I’m ready for the fashion show”

@ChayChay

Chelsea:

“hey doll.”
Chelsea’s gaze drifted sideways to the blonde who always seemed to be the topic of discussion at least once a day. At least in the case of the Heartbreakers.
“I swear people get lazier and lazier everyday.”
She crossed her arms as hey eyes looked at the same person who passed them. Chelsea gave a disapproving look. “And it’s the same reason they don’t have guys crawling all over them,” she said snobbishly, as if at least once or twice a month she didn’t find herself eating potato chips in some baggy clothes, binge watching some Netflix series. She looked over at Cam, wondering if she was internally pissed about yesterdays events before her party. “So…any lucky wins last night?” She decided to say instead of bringing the situation up.
@Madilnel

Jason

“It’s cool doll.” I then walked to where she said and took off my clothes and put on the swim trunks. I walked back out smiling. “How do I look?” I chuckled.

Bailey

I looked and found my thre favorite ones. I came out in them one by one. I showed him them. I turned and modeled for him. Smiling and laughing the whole time. “So which one did you like best?”
Number one
Number two
Number three

@KBaldi93

Ian

“Can you make a Bellini? It’s not extremely alcoholic.” he asked, “Shirley Temple’s suck, just saying. Since your making the drink do I have to pay? I have no money, I mean I do I just don’t have it on me,” Ian said looking around the bar, “Not many people are here are they?”

@ChayChay

Sammy

“No goofy. You don’t have to pay. I just have to look up what’s in it.” She giggled. She then looked it up and started to make it. She did what the instructions said. She handed him the drink. She made a screw driver for herself. She poured little vodka and mostly orange juice since she was driving." The bartender walked out “hey Sally. I made some drinks. Just put it on my tab please.”

@Art3Miss

Daniel Boyle & Hannah Kaye

“I’ll upgrade your title once you stop acting like one, yeah?”
He glared, “I don’t act like one. Can you blame me. Now were is my Tylenol? My head is still in pain and if I don’t get it, I will bash my head into your car.”
_ “Well, it explains how we keep bitches in line, now doesn’t it?”_
She leaned against the fence smirking, “Well it would if the majority of you drool and get distracted by said bitches, so I like to think it’s the other way around. After all, we have most of your wrapped around our fingers. You included… Mason was it?”
“Well. I shouldn’t leave someone such as yourself out in the open now should I? People might mistake you for a hooker!”
“What a gentlemen. Well at the very least love, I won’t be going bald at the age of 28,” She smiled back, letting Daniel opened the door for her as she took a seat in the back seat. “All those steroids lead to… well… problems in bed don’t they?” She smiled innocently to him in the review mirror.
“Thank you.” Daniel mouthed.
She pulled out a lip stick in the back seat, crossing her legs and Daniel tried hard to figure out what to say.

@jdepisode

Ian

“Oh phew I’d hate to pay!” he laughed, “Drinks!” he grabbed the drink she had handed him and drank it quickly, “Not bad, for a teenager.” he went over to Sammy and leaned on the counter, “What is the most annoying habit that other people have?”

@ChayChay

Sammy

“How old are you?” She asked him with a smile. “I would have to say interrupting people when they are talking. What do you think?”

@Art3Miss

Ian

“Seventeen, you?” he asked then went to answer her question, “Probably… drinking for me, I mean I can handle non-alcoholic drinks or very little alcholic drinks but otherwise it’s just wrong I guess…” he muttered.

@ChayChay

Sammy

“I’m seventeen. I told you that before we left school goofy.” She giggled. She drinks a lot. “Well I’m wrong. I drink but not all the time. I… I just…” she shut up again. She couldn’t explain why she drinks. She didn’t want him to judge her. I mean Josh didn’t judge her. She thought about Josh for a minute and wondered what he was doing. Then she snapped back to reality. She was at a bar with Ian. “So Ian. What’s your story?”

@Art3Miss

Ian

“Oh my bad, I kinda sorta maybe forgot,” he laughed, “I- Nothings wrong with drinking I just I don’t know don’t like it myself? If that makes sense.” he paused, unsure if she was going to continue or not, when she did he was taken aback, “My story?” he frowned, “Not sure If I want to tell you, whats yours?”

@ChayChay

Sammy

“If I tell you mine you have to tell me yours. It’s only fair. I will tell you why I drink.” She smiled to him. Luckily when she went home to shower she had taken the clothes and blankets and pillows out of her car. She sleeps in it a lot. Maybe she wouldn’t tell him about that part. The rest would be okay though.

@Art3Miss