Heartbreakers Official RP

Ian

He grinned waiting for her to start talking, he drank some more of his drink and started tapping his fingers against the counter, when he noticed she was probably waiting for a reply, “Fine. I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours first, sound good?”

@ChayChay

Sammy

“Deal.” She said with a smile. “Well my name is Samantha Leigh Perkins. I love with my mom. My dad left when I was little. My mom hates me for it and has since he left. She has always been the mean woman. I stay out and gone as much as I can. I tell her I’m staying with friends but I sleep in my car. I’ve never told anyone that before. I love to try and make people smile. I’m outgoing a snap you may have noticed.” Shut up Sammy. That’s enough. He doesn’t need to know your mom hits you. “I love listening to music and wild colors as you can tell given my hair.” She giggled.

@Art3Miss

Orp: I so just realized i totally screwed up their backstories. Haha. I gave Sammy Bailey’s and gave Bailey Sammy’s their bio’s maybe I can switch that? @Madilnel

Ian

“Oh. My. Phone. That’s horrible!” he frowned, “Why haven’t you asked anyone to let you stay with them! Sleeping in your car can’t be comfortable or good!” Ian shouted then quieted down, “Sorry for that…I didn’t mean to shout or like anything…”

@ChayChay

Mercedes

I skipped over to Zach, the ear bud was still in my left ear. “Hi were you at the party yesterday, if your were then I didn’t see you” I was feeling more energetic than usual which was unusual for me especially on a morning. “For me nothing really changed my sister still a bitch and I still have no life.” As the song changes I feel another burst of energy and I started dancing, not caring who was watching me.

@Kamorie1027

Sammy

I looked around luckily not many people were her. “It’s really complicated.” She said to him with a smile. “Most people call me Sammy. I don’t like to go by my full name. Please not for feel sorry for max if in i ad the money I so would sleep in a hotel instead.” She offered a smile. “So your story?”

@Art3Miss. Sorry my phone I started tipping.

Ian

“You could stay at my place for like a night or two if you needed? I mean not to make it seem like I’m pitying you or anything.” he muttered, “My story…okay, so, I umm used to live in Spokane before moving here, my parents are always out doing other things so I basically live by myself, err, I guess nothing horrible has ever happened to me, I mean I did something horrible and lost a friend but yeah I guess that’s all?”

@ChayChay. Tipping?

sammy

“Well shirt and sweet.” She giggled. “Thanks. I will so think about that. It would be nice to sleep in a bed or on a sofa instead my car.” She plastered her smile on her face. She still loved to smile. “Well if you want to tell me about what you did I’m here to listen.” She smiled to him.

@Art3Miss tripping. See… lol

Ian

“You know Truce, right? Mason Truce…” he started fidgeting with his sleve, “Well anywho-de-doo, so like we used to be somewhat friends I guess…anywho, you know what nevermind…” He shook his head deciding not to tell the story, “Wanna I don’t know ditch the rest of school and head to my house? God that sounded creepy and pervy didn’t it…”

@ChayChay

Sammy

“I don’t know Mason. I’ve heard of him. Well I wasn’t trying to pressure you into telling. Just if you want to. Ditching the rest of school sounds nice. It didn’t sound that bad.” She giggled “let’s do it.” She smiled as she waved by to Sally and handed sally ten dollars for the drinks. She wanted to pay now. She then grabbed his hand and headed for her car. “So you gonna tell me where to go?” She asked unlocking her car.

@Art3Miss

Ian

He hopped into her car, “Okay so turn left, go straight, turn right, turn left.” he gave her the directions and when they got to his house he again dragged her out of the car and into his house, “This is my lovely home.”

@ChayCHay

Sammy

“Well it’s nice. Better then mine. Not that I really call it home…” she trailed off and smiled to him. He seemed really nice. “So what do you want to do?”

@Art3Miss

Ian

Ian smirked then pinned Sammy to the wall, “How about I do you?” he laughed then pulled away, “I’m kidding don’t worry, bad joke I know.” he looked around, “Hmm we can watch a movie or binge watch a series? I can get food?”

@ChayChay

Sammy

SHe was taken back when he pushed her against the wall. She kinda liked it though. He was strong and cute. “How about we watch a movie first, then we can eat and binge watch a tv series at the same time?” She smiled to him. She then walked closer to him. She whispered in his ear. “What if I wants the first one.” She backed away slowly.

@Art3Miss

Ian

“I’m already taken by my bed, and I don’t cheat on my bed.” he grinned, “So what movie do you wanna watch? Something romantic? Something scary?” he walked over to the kitchen to grab a drink and expected her to follow, he opened the fridge and grabbed out two diet cokes.

@ChayChay

sammy

“I was joking back with you.” She giggled as she followed him into the kitchen. “I think something scary sounds good.” She smiled as he pulled out the drinks. “Thanks.” She sat there taking in his features.

@Art3Miss

Ian

“Scary movie! Yes! Although romantic would have been better,” he laughed and opened one of the sodas for himself, “Your welcome, now what movie any ideas?” he asked taking a huge sip of soda out of the can.

@ChayChay

Sammy

“How would a romantic movie have been better stud?” She asked looking into his blue eyes as she opened the drink and took a sip. “I don’t know. Let’s see… maybe Indicious Lasy Key? Or The Strangers? I like romantic too. You pick a movie.” She giggled. She didn’t really care what the watched. She was gonna have some fun doing what he wanted for now. After she said what she did. She walked over to him. She pushed him against the fridge. “By the way you have some sexy blue eyes. I like your tattoo too.” She was close to him. She then kissed him on the neck. She wanted to tease him a little.

@Art3Miss

Ian

When she kissed his neck Ian pushed her away slightly, “S-Sorry…just don’t please.” he looked away for a bit, “How about we watch Insidious: Last Key, it will be interesting and spooky.” he took another sip of the soda, “Sorry for pushing you, S.”

@ChayChay

Sammy

“It’s cool. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…” she took a sip of her soda. “That movie sounds great. I haven’t actual seen that one. I’ve seen the rest though.” She smiles to him. She wasn’t gonna let him know it bothered her. She was used of guys not really liking her. The only reason it bothered her so much. Is because for a moment it made her think of her mom and the things her mom has done to her.

@Art3Miss

Ian

“It dosen’t seem okay…you seem I don’t know upset?” he frowned, then turned his back to her to open the freezer, Ian took out a huge tub of Rocky Road icecream, “Want some icecream? I hear it’s great at helping people not be upset…”

@ChayChay - I so need to sleep but I’m not tired.