Heartbreakers Official RP

Sammy

She smiled. She couldn’t believe she let it show. Even for a second. She hated when people could read her. Not many good. “Ice cream sounds nice. Thanks. I’m… I’m okay I promise.” How could I possible tell him that it sent me back to that place? She stood there smiling trying to think of anything else. She sighed. “Okay. If you want to know I’ll tell you Ian.”

@Art3Miss

Ian

He grinned, “You’ll tell me? But only if you want to, I mean I wouldn’t force you to tell me anything,” he smiled softly, “Although, it would be nice if you told me why your so upset…” He grabbed two spoons out of the drawer and took a spoonful of icecream for himself.

@ChayChay

Sammy

She grabbed a spoonful of ice cream. She ate it then started to talk. She sighed. “Well reason one. When you pushed me idly shocked me and sent me to a place I don’t want to think about.” She was fighting back tears. “Second reason is because I have self-esteem issues. It’s not really anything you did. It’s just me.” She said as a tear fell from her eye. She hurried and wiped it hoping he didn’t see it. She then sat there silently. She grabbed another spoonful of ice cream and started eating it slowly waiting on his response.

@Art3Miss me too on the sleep thing. It’s 2:31 am here.

Cameron
I laughed a little. And it’s the same reason they don’t have guys crawling all over them I mean I loved pajama day back when I was younger but now I would never! Maybe if we’re for a Halloween costume but that is about it, and even then I’d be something sexy like a Victoria’s Secret angel or something. So…any lucky wins last night I shook my head and rolled my eyes recalling the night before. “If you call a boy passing out on your bed that, then yes.” I told her. If it hadn’t of happened I probably would’ve kissed him, and liked it too. But maybe that was just the alcohol. “You?” I asked her raising a brow and smirking.
@jdepisode

Ian

Fuck your crying…” He frowned and looked away, “I didn’t push you away because your ugly or not attractive or anything I was just…suprised I guess. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. And if you don’t want to talk about whatever it is, it’s totally fine.” he grinned, “Okay so…how about we just sit here and get fat off of icecream? And I guess we can talk about whatever you want.”

@ChayChay. It’s only midnight for me so your way later…err earlier? Which would it be?

Sammy

“It’s okay. I just thought I neeeded to clear the air on why I seemed upset. The first reason… is the same reason I sleep in my car most of the time. I’d rather not talk about it. I think we should go watch the movie and hangout. I really want to see that one.” She looked to him and smiled. “I wasn’t crying because of you Ian.” She said being honest. It was the thoughts.

@Art3Miss well I’m two hours ahead of you. Lol so idk which way to look a tot. Lol

Ian

“Darn, Here I was hoping I’d finally made a woman cry,” he laughed, “Sure, let’s watch that movie even though I’ve already seen it,” he grinned, “C’mon!” Ian went ahead and dragged her to the living room to watch the movie, he put the movie into the DVD player and sat on the couch.

@ChayChay - Okay… goodnight, I have school and need sleep.

Sammy

I smiled and giggled at him. It was cute. He dragged me back into the living room. I smiled. He put the movie in. Then he sat on the couch. I was sitting on the couch already. “Maybe one day you can make a woman cry Ian.” She joked with him. She scouted closer to him. They were now sitting side by side. She looked to the tv and smiled. “I’m so excited. Is this one really good?” She asked while the previews were going.

@Art3Miss okay. Night. I’m about to go to bed myself.

Saph

Uhh, well I said hi, now what? I just stared awkwardly, goddamit Saph, get ur sht together. I coughed, “Uhh, Well, what is your name?” I asked, and mentally face palmed myself, Really Saph? Out of all the infinite combinations of words, you go with the most basic one . But I couldn’t take back what I said, so I just awaited my answer.

@Madilnel

ORP- Sorryyyy… was asleep :sweat_smile:

Evander
He saw Hannah going in the car with Mason and Danni an figured he could go now. His car wasn’t in sight where the boys were and Hannah was distracting them. Time to jump out a window pretty much! “Well, I’ve got to go out a window,” he said cheerfully to Karen. “Bye!” he said, waving before actually going out of it. Ow. I am not certainly not a ninja. Mission Impossible people would be disgraced. He walked towards his car quietly and started the engine, waiting for the other boys to leave. Then he could leave.
@ScarletSwanHunter

Harlow
After enjoying the party for a while I grabbed my brother and drove us home. I hadn’t had enough alcohol to be drunk, but Marshal was slightly drunk. Luckily dad is very easygoing even though he is a police officer. He just tells us to not do stuff that could get us, or someone else, hurt, and don’t do anything stupid.
After I woke up and got ready for school I got my brother up so I could drive us both to school. He had a headache so he had no choice but to let me drive. I always enjoyed whenever it was my turn to drive the truck, since we shared it. Once we were at school we walked in and each went to our lockers.

ORP: Both Harlow and Marshal are Approachable

Her Outfit

His Outfit

Their Truck

Tyler
I liked around as the girl coughed. maybe she should do what I do to relax I thiight I’m my mind and almost asked if she wanted something but she talked. “Tyler.” I told her with a shrug, most people knew this but okay. “And I’m sure you have a name so what is it?”
@Killerfrost

Ian

“Well, it’s an okay movie, I wouldn’t say its scary or terrifying or anything " he turned the volume on the tv up since it was on 5, " Do you want me to get like snacks or anything?” Ian asked as he got off the couch to go grab his soda that he’d left on the kitchen counter. He took a sip of the soda as he awaited her reply.

@ChayChay

Leah
I just laugh at him and his cockiness. It was cute though. “You look good handsome now let’s go before we get caught even though my mom progvwky wouldn’t care but still I would rather make her think I’m in school.” I then grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. I shut the door and back in my car we went. I started to drive towards the beach.

Josh
“Well like I said before pretty thing you look good in all of the bathing suits. But I like number 2 the best. Although I don’t rewlly think you care on my opinion but I like that you askrd anyways.” I chuckled a little bit.

@ChayChay

Sammy

“Sure why not.” She smiled at him. She sat there and waiting for him to return. She was thinking about a lot of things while he was gone.

@Art3Miss

Jason

“Yes ma’am.” I said before she pulled me out the house. She was cute. She made me laugh for sure. “What was funny?” I said as we got back in the car and headed for the beach.

Bailey

She smiled at him. “Then two it is.” She smiled as she got dressed again and went to buy it. She then went in the bathroom and put it on under her clothes. “Ready for the beach?” She giggled.

@KBaldi93

Leah
I look at him. “The funny thing is how cocky you were when you asked how you looked. It was cute though. I wasn’t laughing in a bad way don’t worry big boy. I just remembered I luckily have a volleyball in my trunk.”

Josh
I already had my swim trunks on so I was ready. I waited for her to come out and she asked if I was ready for the beach. “Of course I’m ready. Is that really even a question” I said with a smirk.

@ChayChay

Saph

Tyler” he spoke up. Dammit. What’s with all the hot guys having hot names? I subtly nod my head, “Sapphire” I say back and scratch the back of my neck again.

@Madilnel

Jason

“Well it’s all good. I didn’t even realize I seemed cocky.” He chuckled. “I guess it happens.” He laughed. “That’s awesome you have one.”

@KBaldi93

Bailey

“So…” she dragged him to the car. She was gonna ask about him and Sammy. I mean she didn’t want Sammy to hate her. Oh well. “Which beach do you want to go to? The closest one? Or the one a little further away?”

Leah
“Hey it’s okay I wasn’t saying it as a bad thing it was cute and funny. I liked it. So Jason tell me more about you. Anything your comfortable with telling me.” I asked him right as we got to the beach.

Josh
“Well if we are ditching the full day of school I say let’s go to the further one. I will pay you back gas money don’t you worry about that. What is your favorite thing to do at the beach?” I asked her. I’m assuming I know the answer but we will see if I’m correct or not.

@ChayChay

Jason

“Well there isn’t much to tell. I’m a simple kind of guy. I like to listen to music. Play my sports, hand out, go to the beach, and drive my car.” He chuckles. “What about you?”

Bailey

“I don’t need you to pay me back. Let’s go.” She drives to the beach. As they drive. “So what are you like?”

@KBaldi93