Heartbreakers Official RP

Leah
“I’m the same as you. I’m really chill. Are you close to your brother like do you get along with him?” Once I fk usher that we found a parking spot at the beach and I started to get out of the car and went to my trunk and got out my beach things. I had a few chairs and towels and my Volleyball. “Do you mind taking one of the chairs and maybe the volleyball and I’ll carry the other chair and the towels?”

Josh
I raised an eyebrow at her. “define what you mean by what I’m like. There can be many things your referencing here and I want to know what one your thinking.” I was so not going going to share extra information about me so might as well ask.

@ChayChay

Jason

“How about I grab both the chairs and you grab the volleyball and towels?” He said as he grabbed the chairs. “Lance and I get along for the most part. I mean we are twins.”

Bailey

“Anything you are cool with telling me. I won’t pressure you or bed you to tell me anything. Just whatever you’re comfortable with telling.” She smiled to him as she drove.

@KBaldi93

Leah
“Are you sure I mean it’s not a problem silly. But if you want to carry both chairs then be my guest. I was only asking because I’m sure there’s siblings or twins that don’t get along.” I smile at his and close my trunk.

Josh
“Well I’m assuming you mean besides what I like to do and my hobbies. Umm my parents are still together, I have an older brother. He is a middle school history teacher which is the worst class ever and he is married to my sister in law who is a lawyer. I have a younger niece and nephew. My niece is 13 I believe and my nephew is 6 or something like that. It’s cute he actually calls me Joshy so that’s why I don’t mind you. Asking me that. Other than that not much to me.”

@ChayChay

Jason

“I got this.” He smiled as he started to walk carrying the two chairs with ease. “I mean we have times where we don’t get along. I think all siblings do.” He chuckled. “So where do you want to set up at?”

Bailey

“That’s cool. I’m an only child. My dad is the one who raised me. Well not really since e works all the time to make sure I have everything I want.” She giggled. “My nanny, I always called her mom. Because i never knew my real mom. She fixed when I was 1. Nanny took care of me since. She is like my parent.”

@KBaldi93

Leah
“Umm how about like in the middle so we aren’t to close to the entrance and not to close to the ocean. Plus it will be decently close to the little volleyball sand court. Then I can beat you.” I said with a laugh as we walk down.

Josh
“Yeah I kinda know what that’s like. My brother is like 16-18 years older than me I think. He’s in his 30s and I’m only 16. So I kinda grew up with just my parents. That must be nice having a nanny that cares for you.” I was going to say something about her dad but I decided against it, it seemed like a topic she wouldn’t want to talk about and I understand that.

@ChayChay

Mason

“I don’t act like one. Can you blame me. Now were is my Tylenol? My head is still in pain and if I don’t get it, I will bash my head into your car.” Mason sighed as he handed him the tylenol. “When I said relax and drink, I didn’t mean the whole damn bar.”
He only chuckled at her retort, returning her smirk with one of his own. “Me? Wrapped around your little clubs finger? Last time I checked I’ve been pretty good at getting those girls to come crawling after me. But no worries, I get the desire of wanting the bragging rights of having a guy like me wrapped around your finger.” Not entirely true. Afterall he did have that unsaid thing with Cam before she started ignoring him altogether. She didn’t need to know that.
“All those steroids lead to… well… problems in bed don’t they?” He let out a snort, only looking back at her through the rearview. “Ahhh, forgot you’re used to those desperate types obsessed with having a great fake figure. I mean, with your cosmetic surgery, it feels probably comforting to be with someone who kinda compares huh?” He pulled off his glasses, turning his head and looking her up and down with a smirk. “Yup.” He faced forward and put his sunglasses back on. “Got that barbie transformation just right. You really know how to pick em Dani!”
He looked in the rearview, noticing she was putting on makeup. He gave a mischievous smile and stepped hard on the gas, followed by the break. “Those foot slips man,” he said as he finally pulled out on the road and started the drive. Mason was completely fine with the silence, but he could tell Daniel wasn’t. He subtly slapped him in the arm. “Yeesh, this is the first time I’ve been somewhat spared from your blabbering,” he said with a chuckle before glancing at the rearview mirror to Chelsea. He let out a sigh.
“So has Dani ever told you about his collectors edition of the game clue? The guy never loses.” In fact, he took the game way too seriously. He hoped Dani took that as a hint to make some type of damn conversation.
@ScarletSwanHunter

Bailey

“Yeah. I mean it’s nice. I just wish my dad would have been there more ya know. I think e worked so much so I could be spoiled. That’s why I have this car and 5 credit cards. I don’t pay for anything and I get everything I want.” She winks to him. She knew she could get it. She took off her shirt while driving and set it down. “So are you ready for beach fun?”

Jason

“Well we will just have to see about that. I might beat you.” He winked at her. “This looks like a good spot. What do you think pretty?”

@KBaldi93

Chelsea:

“If you call a boy passing out on your bed that, then yes.”
Chelsea’s brows raised. “Are you actually kidding?” So, she’d been completely right about the guys with no game then. She shook her head when she returned the question. “Were those guys part of that little lame excuse for a club? Because honest to god they all seemed like complete amaetuer and uncultured virgins or something.” Though she tried not to laugh slightly at the fact that someone had passed out before doing anything with Cameron. Chelsea put a strand behind her ear as they walked up the steps towards the entrance. “Speaking of the club…we never did have an official meeting.”
@Madilnel - how long is a school day last about? And I’m assuming u like, announce when the bell rings right?

Josh
I nodded my head “he just wants to support you and give you the best life you can have there isn’t nothing wrong with that. I’m sure your dad loves you. Yes beautiful I’m ready are you ready?” I saw she took off her shirt and dang she looked hot and the bathing suit fit her body perfectly. “Well someone has a nice body.” I said with a laugh and wink.

Leah
“Oh I’m prettt am I?” I said with a laugh. “Yes handsome thisnis a perfect spot. What do you want to do first relax, play volleyball go in or feel the water?” I love the beach so I didn’t care what we did.

@ChayChay

ZACH
”Hey M and yes I was at the party I think I saw you with the ian guy” each then laughs ”Cool” each says ” Nice dancing” he laughs ”You coming or no,” he says ”I will wait for you” he says
@wildstyle103

Bailey

“Thanks.” She said confidently while blushing a little. “So we are almost there” I smiled as I drove. I love driving my car even if I don’t like my car much. After about ten more minutes we pull up at the beach. “We are here cutie.”

Jason

“Yeah you’re pretty. I’ll let you decide what we do first.” He said with a wink. He didn’t care. He was just happy to not be at school.

@KBaldi93

Mercedes

I laughed when he called me M “Since when do you call me M, well since you’re calling me M I get to call you Zachy or Zacharias you can choose which one”
“Nice dancing”
“I know I’m basically a dancing queen” after saying that I went on my phone and played the song dancing queen and hummed to the lyrics.
“Yeah I’m coming, I’m so not feeling in the mood for class today I mean when are we ever going to use half that junk they teach us in maths anyway”
@Kamorie1027

Leah
I smile at him. “Well your just a gentleman huh? And I’m thinking let’s go feel the water then play some volleyball. Once we are hot, sweaty and tired we go swim then relax/tan or something.”

Josh
“Sweet. Do you have the beach stuff I’ll help you out with the chairs and stuff. I can show you how strong I am.” I said with a wink.

@ChayChay

ZACHARY
”I just started called you it now” each laughs ”damn those are scary f*cking nicknames or whatever you want to call them” zach says ”Yea I know but I got to start the first day out without missing classes” zach says with a smirk
@wildstyle103

Jason

“Well I try to be.” He chuckled. “That sounds like a perfect plan.” He said as he grabbed her hand and smiled. He drug her to the water so they could feel it.

Bailey

“I should have a chair in the trunk. And some towels. I mean we can always rent one of the chair things they have here with the unmbrellas.” She giggled. “Or I could sit on your lap.” She winked at him. “The other option is one of us takes the chair and the other the sand beside the chair.”

@KBaldi93

Ian

Ian popped a large bowl of popcorn and grabbed more soda for who knows why since he hadn’t finished his, “I’m baaaack.” he sat on the couch almost spilling the popcorn, “I hope you like popcorn, and butter, if your allergic well sorry…I also got more soda though, I don’t know why.”

@ChayChay - Sorry, I just got back from work/school

Leah
I smile and take his hand. “You love to drag me don’t you handsome” I said with a laugh then winked at him. I didn’t mind holding hands with him or really anyone. Once we got to the water it was pretty nice. It wasn’t to cold or too hot at least that’s what I think.

Josh
I just give her a big smile and shake my head. “You are funny. I say let’s take a chair and towel. That way you can sit on my lap and of one of us wants to use the towel later on we can but I would not mind you sitting on my lap.”

@ChayChay

sammy

“Thanks Ian. I love popcorn.” She smiled to him. She was still in the middle of the couch. She wanted to cuddle up to him. However she wasn’t sure how he would take that. Especially since the kiss and push thing.

@Art3Miss (it’s cool.)

Jason

We walked into the water hand in hand. “Sorry I’m just having so much fun.” He smiled and then splashed water at her. They weren’t in too deep. So it was fun.

Bailey

“Well luckily I have several towels here. We will leave all but one in the trunk and use them when we leave so we don’t get sand on my seats or get my seats wet.” She smiled at him as she started to walk. “So where do you want to set up?” Luckily not too many people were here.

@KBaldi93

Ian

“It’s pretty cold in here…I don’t have any clean blankets though…” he looked around for something warm and decided to just shift closet to Sammy and curl up on her, “Has anyone ever told you your like really warm? This house is freezing.”

@ChayChay