Heartbreakers Official RP

Sammy

“No, I’ve never been told that before.” She giggled. She smiled as he snuggled up close to her. She put her head on his shoulder as she watched the movie. “That was a jump scare.” She said as they movie was playing. “Well lucky for you I can warm you up.”

@Art3Miss

Mercedes

“You know you love them, I think I’ll stick with…” I tell him and stick my tongue out, I thought about and rubbed my chin looking as if I was in deep thought “How about… Zacharias” I say and do jazz hands as I say his nickname.
”Yea I know but I got to start the first day out without missing classes”
“Since when do you care about class, color me impress”

@Kamorie1027

Leah
I felt some water get splashed on me. Oh now he is going to get it. “Did you just splash me. Well that was rude”. Because he splashed me I decided to get him back so I pushed him as hard as I could so he would get completely wet.

Josh
“Sounds like a plan to me angel. Here let me carry the things. I know you can be independent but a pretty lady like you should not have to carry anything.” I told her with a wink.

@ChayChay

jason

“I sure did pretty. That suit looks good on you.” He said with a wink when he came up. “How do I look all wet?” He chuckled at her.

Bailey

“Well thanks. So what spot?” She asked again as they walk on the beach. She smiled when she feel the sand hit her feet.

@KBaldi93

Leah
“Hmm you look wet but cute.” I then gave him a playful and flirty smile. “How does the water feel sexy?”

Josh
I forgot that she said that to me. “I don’t really care beautiful. Why don’t you choose.”

@ChayChay

Jason

“Why don’t you tell me?” He said as he pulled her in with him. “Now your all wet too.” He smirked. This was fun. He thought as he held her.

Bailey

She kept walking. She finally came to a perfect spot. “Here we are.” She waited for him to put the chair and towel down. Let’s go get in the water.

@KBaldi93

Ian

“I do love being warm,” he smiled cheekily, “So what do you think of the movie so far? Theres like 12 minutes left in it I think, is it too scary, too not scary?” he asked snuggling further into her body for warmth. The air had somehow grown colder so his only source of warmth was Sammy.

@ChayChay

Leah
I had a feeling this was going to happen. I knew I was going to get pulled in. If I didn’t open my mouth I probably would have stayed dried but this was effeminately fun. “Jerk” I said sticking out my tongue at him. “The water is really nice.” I then splashed him.

Josh
I followed Bailey and put the stuff down. “Sounds good to me sexy” I then took off my shirt and ran to the water and just jumped right in. I know it wasn’t very gentleman of me but I wanted to just jump in.

@ChayChay

Sammy

She smiled at him. “It’s good. Not quiet as scary as I thought but still really good.” She admitted. She decided to get closer to him. She was practically on his lap now. “You should have washed out blankets. It’s so cold.” She giggled.

@Art3Miss

Jason

“Well you asked for it when you pushed me in doll.” He chuckled. He pulled her closer to him when she stuck out her tongue. He the. Whispered in her ear. “Next time you stick it out I might bite it.” He chuckled.

Bailey

She watched him run. She laughed at him. She walked slowly into the water. She walked over to him. “The water is nice.” She smiled. “So what does Josh like about Bailey?” She asked seeing if he would answer and what he would say.

@KBaldi93

Ian

“Am I not warm enough for you? Because your sure warm enough for me,” he winked, “I can go grab a blanket from my room though if you prefer? You’d just have to sit here being cold for a minute or two.” Ian suggested grinning.

@ChayChay

Sammy

“You are warm. I’m just really cold right now. I can think of another way to warm up.” She winked at him. The movie was finishing up. “So what to watch now?” She paused for a minute. “I mean I am sitting on you now. So I’m warmer.” She giggled. She really was having fun.

@Art3Miss

Ian

“Whats this other way?” he asked grinning, “Do weee have to watch another movie? I…want to just sit here and stay warm.” he crossed his arms staring at her, “Then again…your not that warm, I can always find warmer ladies.”

@ChayChay

Leah
I laugh at his remark it as funny. “Oh is that so?” I then stuck out my tongue again at him to see what he was going to do. This would be interesting and fun.

Josh
I smile at her and splash her a little bit but I didn’t splash her enough to get her hair wet. “What Joshy likes about Bailey is he can be himself. He doesn’t have to feel like he has to watch what he says or does. You are beautiful, your easy to talk to, your a lot of fun t spend time with. Also it’s not forced between us, we just go with the flow and not care where it leads us. Now what does Bailey like about Josh if she even likes him” I said with a giggle.

@ChayChay

Sammy

She leans into him. She whispers to him. “Well we can kiss and see where that leads. Kissing will make you warmer.” She giggled. “I thought I was warm enough for you.” She got off his lap and scouted across the couch away from him. “Well if that’s what you want is to find a warmer girl then be my guest.” She said as she crossed her arms and pouted.

@Art3Miss

Tyler
Sapphire “thats an exciting name. never heard it before.” I said to her with a smile and a nod. “you can relax, im not going to bite.” I told her since she was still nervous looking. i ran my hands over my pants and then in the pockets of my jacket.
@Killerfrost

Jason

She did it again. I walk over to her and lean into her. I then slightly bite her tongue since she had it sticking out at me. I look at her and grin. “I told you beautiful.” He smirked.

Bailey

“Well Bailey likes that Josh seems nice and she agrees with everything he said about it not being forced. It’s fun and easy. Bailey likes that Josh is cute too.” She smiles and blushes a little. “However I don’t remember calling you Joshy.” She giggled.

@KBaldi93 (joshy is what Sammy calls him. Lol)

Leah
Dang it he actually bite my tongue. “yeah yeah yeah you were right handsome. I don’t know why you bite it though I mean don’t you think a kiss would have been better” I said with a wink.

Josh
“Oh baby you never did but my nephew and brother call me Joshy. i don’t know it just kinda stuck. But I am glad we are on the same page with everything. I like not being tied down just being free. Hey i have some beers in my backpack you want one. I didn’t actually have any books just beers. I know what your thinking but yes sometimes I do drink while at school.”

@ChayChay- I know but I figured his family calls him that and he thought it would be cute to put in that sentence haha

Jason

After she sad a kiss would have been better. I lean in again and kiss her. It was sweet, shirt and tender. I slowly backed away. I looked her in the eyes. “There you go doll. Now I did both for you.” He winked at her.

Bailey

“Well that is a cute nickname for a handsome guy.” She giggled as she splashed him back with water. She pulled her hair up into a high messy bun. She walked deeper into the ocean. The water was now right below her breast line. “You coming?” She giggled waiting for him.

@KBaldi93 it was cute. I was just making sure. Lol

Jade
The first two periods of school had dragged on and on. Could they take any longer? Eventually they ended, leaving her with the third period free. She didn’t exactly have anything to do in particular so she figured she’d hang out by the library. Might as well get some ‘studying’ done. Heh. She walked in and looked around to see who was there. She saw a few random kids scattered about before her eyes fell on Lance. She smirked. This will be fun. She walked over to him and sat down. “What’cha doing?” She asked cheerfully with a smile, and slightly quieter than usual.
@ChayChay

Leah
As he kissed me it felt good but I wasn;t looking for anything serious and I don’t think he is either. So I was content with just kissing. I smiled at him “Why yes you did do both sexy. That kiss was something. You ready to get out and play some volleyball?”

Josh
I then ran in deeper and dove under the water. Once I came back up I was close to her. “Well you can thank my nephew for that one sweet thing.” I then flicked a little more water at her. Part of me wanted to kiss her. But she is friends with Sammy and I don’t want to cause drama.

@ChayChay