Heartbreakers Official RP

Lance

He was startled when someone spoke to him. He messed up his drawing. He erased the mess up as he talked. “Well see I’m drawing.” He said before looking up to see it was Jade. “Oh its you. So how was the rest of the party for you pretty?” He asked her unsure what else to ask. He didn’t want to be rude. He thought about last night and how he thought about calling her all night. “I thought about texting you a few times after you left me. However I didn’t want to interrupt you and whatever you were doing or seem needy. So I didn’t.” He offered her a smile. He hoped she didn’t notice what he was drawing. It was a portrait of her. He couldn’t get her out his mind. So he was sitting there thinking about her and remembering her features and started drawing her. He didn’t even notice himself till he looked at the picture. Please don’t notice it.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Jade
“It was okay, more fun when you were there,” she teased. “You?” She smiled when she heard the second comment. “Feel free to text me whenever you want, Charming. I’m open,” she said with a wink before giggling a bit. She drummed her fingers lightly on the table, hoping she wasn’t being distracting. “What’re you drawing? Or do you just not want to show me yet? Sometimes artists hate for people to see their art before it’s finished. You like it here?” She gestured around the library.
@ChayChay

Jason

“Sure doll. I hope you liked it.” He chuckled. He didn’t want to date anyone just kiss and possible more f she was comfortable with that. He wouldn’t force her into anything though. “Let’s go.” He said as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the volleyball court. He grabbed the ball ok the way. He ten handed her th ball. “I’ll let you serve first doll.”

Bailey

She smiled to him. "Well you know you are really close. She leaned in a little more. She knew he was with Sammy last night but part of her didn’t care. They weren’t as close as they used to be. They had drifted apart lately. She feels Sammy just used her anyways. The part that didn’t care was the part that wanted to kiss him or let him kiss her. The other part of her felt it would be wrong. However they aren’t dating or anything so kissing wouldn’t hurt anyone right? She leaned in a little more their noses were touching now. "I know you want to kiss me. She said with a wink. She made a huge move by moving in so close. She hoped he would move the rest of the way.

@KBaldi93

Leah
I just shake my head. “You being a gentleman again how kind of you.” I then threw the ball up and hit it over the net. Now it was his move. I’m sure he will hit it back so I just got to be prepared.

Josh
Oh f this i’m going to do it. Sorry Sammy. Hopefully you won’t find out. I leaned my head and and started to kiss her a deep passionate kiss. I had to make i worth while for her. As I was kissing her I did make it kinda rough. She seemed like she doesn’t like the soft gentle kisses. “I did want to kiss you babe” I said after we moved apart from each other.

@ChayChay

Lance

“It’s the most quiet place. Good place to draw beauty. You can see it if you want. It’s not done yet.” He smiled up at her. “The party was okay. I just drank some rum with some guy after you left. I will remember that next time.” He winked back at her. He pushed the paper to her. He wondered if she could tell it was her. He was nervous about what she might think about it. He was hoping she thought it was good. “Do you want to see some of my others?” He asked as e pulled out his sketch book. He had ones where it was just a drawn eye, roses, hearts. All kind of drawings. This was his first portrait.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Ian

Ian leaned over the couch to rest his head in Sammys lap, “Awe, I’m sorry, I was wrong theres no warmer girl than you out there.” he laughed, “You know I didn’t mean it right…my love.” he jokingly added the last part still laughing. He propped his head up on his elbow moving away from her lap.

@ChayChay - Just got home, sorry, I had stuff.

Jason

“I’m always a gentleman doll.” He said as she served the all to him. He bumped the ball into the air and watched it fly over the net. He was shocked it went over the first time. He was really happy about it though. It looked like it might be going behind her but still be in. He wondered. He hoped it stayed in if it went behind her.

Bailey

“Well I wanted to kiss you too.” She blushed a little. “Sorry if it wasn’t right. I mean I saw you last night with Sammy. However she doesn’t have to know. I’m not telling her that’s for sure.” She smiled and winked to him. I mean what does it matter it was a kiss. It’s not like they were about to do it here in the ocean. She let out a giggl while thinking. She looked to him and smiled. She was excited about their shared kiss. It was rough and passionately. She had never been kissed like that before but not did she like it.

@KBaldi93

Jade
She looked at it in wonder. “Damn, Lance, it’s beautiful! She even has curly hair like me!” She laughed softly, touching her hair slightly and smiling. She looked back up at him. “It’s amazing Lance. Of course I want to see more! And I guess you are right about the library being quiet. You have to show me it when you’ve finished it, okay? It’s going to be featured in an art museum; I can picture it right now.” She held out her hand in front of her and moved it to the side, imitating a headline before grinning.
@ChayChay

Sammy

She went back to him. It was too col in the other side of the couch. She giggled as she went back to him. “You’re lucky it’s too cold over there. So I had to come back closer to you.” She leaned in and was starring in his sexy blue eyes. Something about him was just so mysterious. She didn’t know what. This was so much fun for her. She touched his nose with hers.

@Art3Miss still cool. No rush. Lol

Leah
He hit the ball back and sadly it went to far behind me but it was still in. “You’re good that was in bounds so your point handsome.” I said with a laugh. I then blew him a kiss. This was very fun. After a while of playing we finally gave up. We ended in a tie.

Josh
I smile at her. “Bay there is no reason to apologize. Sammy and I aren’t a thing or official so we are doing nothing wrong if we kiss. To be honest I wanted to kiss you earlier but I know your friends with Sammy so I don’t want to have drama between you because of me. But don’t worry I won’t tell Sammy either. But I did enjoy that kiss. You have mad skills girl” I said with a laugh trying to be funny.

@ChayChay

Ian

“Hmm, you’d probably have come back to me even if it was 198 degrees.” he smirked when she touched his nose he laughed, “Never did take you as a nose fetish kind of person,” Ian pushed a lock of her hair out of Sammys face, “I prefer to see a persons face.”

@ChayChay. I’m debating whether or not he should put the moves on her.

Lance

He smiled. “Thanks Jade. That’s sweet to say. I’ll show you all of them. I love drawing eyes, roses and hearts.” He smiled at her as he pulled out the drawings. “Of course I’ll show you when I’m finished with it.” He grinned at her. He was so happy in this moment. She was so easy to talk to.

Drawing
Eyes

IMG_1968 IMG_1969 IMG_1971

Roses

IMG_1965

Hearts

IMG_1956 IMG_1957

IMG_1960

“Here.” He said as he handed her the different drawings he did.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Jason

“What now babe?” He asked with a smile. “Back to the water to cool down?” He started to walk for the water. He waited for her.

Bailey

“Okay. You’re really fun you know that. I love that you make me laugh Josh. That’s hard to find these days. I mean…” She stopped talking. She wasn’t sure what she was trying to say.

@KBaldi93

Sammy

She smiled at him. “Well you see me now.” She smiled as she pulled a way a little and pulled her rainbow hair back into a messy bun. “Now you can see my face cutie.” She leaned back in and kissed his cheek. She was a littlest nervous.

@Art3Miss

Jade
She grinned before eagerly taking the drawings from him carefully to look through. She looked at all of the drawings in awe. She had never seen such beautiful art. “Ooh, I like the eyes! And I love the drawings of the hearts.” She fingered one of the hearts, softly tracing over its shape. She then held up her hand to Lance’s chest, tracing the heart shape over his. “Thank you for showing them to me,” she said softly, giving a small and slow smile.
@ChayChay

Leah
As he turned his back and started to walk towards the water I ran up and jumped on his back. I was feeling a little playful right now. “Yeah sexy lets go back in the water get your gross sweat off of you. Oh wait i’m sweaty too.” I said with a wink.

Josh
I could tell she wanted to say more I just can’t tell if it is because she didn’t want to say what was on her mind or she forgot but wither way I was not going to push it. “You’re a lot of fun to Bailey. It’s nice to just be free and do what you want without hurting feelings or strings attached.”

@ChayChay

Ian

“If you keep touching my cheek I may just have to kick you,” he grinned then realised he said kick, “I swear to a god I don’t believe in, I meant kiss not kick…unless of course you dont want this cutie to kiss you?” Ian smirked then leaned closer to her kissing her forehead.

@ChayChay

Meadow

Once free period arrived, Meadow got excited. This was her favorite period and she was going to make sure she made the most of it. She quickly grabbed all her belongings and started to head to the library. As she was walking, she looked down at a pencil on the floor and then as she got up, she bumped heads with someone. “Ow,” she says, rubbing her head with her eyes shut. She then opens her eyes just enough to see Adieen. “Oh, hey!”

@Art3Miss

Lance

“Well I did tell you I would show you. So why not.” He smiled at her. He got chills when she traced a heart where his was. He heart was beating so fast. He was nervous for some reason. He started to draw again.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Jason

I wasn’t expecting when she jumped on me. However I caught her and carried her the rest of the at in my back. This was lots of fun. She made me laugh. I enjoyed this. “You are sweaty too.” He said as they reached the water and he dropped her.

Bailey

She smiled weakly at him. She totally agreed with him. “Yeah. It is.” She said as she splashed him. She giggled. She then swam closer to him and kissed him again. She backed away slowly. “I couldn’t help it.” She smirked at him and winked.

@KBaldi93

Jade
She smirked, her hand lingering for just a moment longer. She then peered over, seeing that he went back to drawing. “What are you drawing now?” She asked, smiling again. She moved a little closer to him, attempting to peer over and see what he was making.
@ChayChay