Heartbreakers Official RP

Sammy

She blushed and smiled. “I would hope you wouldn’t want to kick me.” She giggled. She then put one leg in each aside of him. She wa now straddling him. “This is warmer.” She giggled as she leaned in and kissed his lips. Not to soft but not too hard. She couldn’t help it. She wanted to kiss him so she did. She backed away and looked into his eyes. “Sorry if that upset you.” She stayed starring at him.

@Art3Miss

Lance

“Something for you pretty.” He then smiled at her. He drew her a pretty heart with a rose as well. He handed it to her. “It’s not the best. However I will work on something for you. What would you like me to draw?” He smiled at her. He wanted to draw her a picture to make her happy. Maybe she could hang it in her room and think about him.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Aideen

As Aideen was texting her mother someones head bumped her, she put her phone in her pocket to see who it was, “Hey, are you okay? My head didn’t like hurt or anything, right?” she asked pausing to look around, “Should I take you to the nurse?”

@riahh30

Ian

“The only thing that would upset me right now is if you left,” he grinned enjoying her company and her kiss, Ian bent down to be closer to her face and brushed his lips across her cheek, “I’ll kiss you…unless you want me to stop.” he whispered into her ear, not waiting for a reply he softly brushed his lips against hers still not kissing Sammy.

@ChayChay

Jade
She took the drawing that was handed to her and looked it over. It was a simple rose and heart, its simplicity making it even more beautiful. “I think this is enough,” she said softly. She leaned her head against his shoulder. “Thank you Lance.” She beamed at him. “I think I’m going to hang this on my wall. And treasure it,” she teased. Not that she was joking; it was amazing in her eyes.
@ChayChay

Leah
once he dropped me in the water it felt good the coldness. I decided to go in deeper. “You coming sweety or do I have to drag you in.” I was having a blast with him.

Josh
I was surprised that she kissed me again but I didn’t mind. I kissed her back without any hesitation. “It’s okay baby you can kiss me anytime you would like.”

@ChayChay

Sammy

“I… how about I just kiss you.” She said then leaned in and put her lips against his. She kissed him a little harder this time. “How was that cutie? I don’t mind kisses at all.” She smiled at him.

@Art3Miss

Lance

“Your welcome. I do have a surprise for you. It will be ready later today or tomorrow.” He said with a smile and a little wink. “I’m glad you like it so much.” He was a little shocked when she put her head on his shoulder. He still wanted to kiss her.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Jason

“Well if you drag me in I might just enjoy it a lot.” He said to her but then slowly followed her. He was having a blast.

Bailey

“Well that’s good to know.” She said as she wrapped her legs around his waist in the water. She the wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him roughly and with passion,

@KBaldi93

Leah
I give him an evil smile then run back up to him and reach my arms out to grab his then started to drag him deeper into the water and faster. “There I dragged you in.” I then dunked his head underwater quickly just to mess with him.

Josh
I held her legs up just to make sure her legs will stay around my waist and she won’t fall or get loose. I was a little surprised with how she kissed me but I loved it. There are no complaints here. I kissed her back but with more passion. I wanted her to know I enjoy the kissing. maybe later this will end in some adult play time.

@ChayChay

Jason

She dunked me under. I came up and pulled her close to me. I held her up in the water. I put one leg on each a side of me and held her around the waist. Then pushed her top half back while holding her. I laughed.

Bailey

“Okay. That was nice Josh. So do you want to keep playing in the water or do something else?”

@KBaldi93

Leah
Jason adjusted me on his waist then he pretty much dunked me or well more my head but I was fine with that. “Well someone enjoys dunking me back huh?” I leaned in closer to Jason and kissed him.

Josh
I smile at her “im down for whatever baby girl. Although if we do decide to do something differently I got a good idea.” I said with a smirk and wink.

@ChayChay

Jason

I liked when she kissed me. It was nice. “So you like kissing me I see.” He laughed. He then leaned in and kissed her while still holding her.

Bailey

“What’s that idea stud?” She asked still being on him. She kissed his neck. Then she trailed it down his chest.

@KBaldi93

Ian

“Mhmm, I’ve had better.” he joked somewhat blushing, “In all honesty your not a bad kisser, so what do you want to do now? I’m quite bored, it is your job to entertain me now as I did let you pick the movie.”

@ChayChay. Night.

sammy

“Well I can dance for you.” She smiled at him. “This is your house. I need some music on.” She giggled. She smiled as she talked then she kissed him again.

@Art3Miss night

Jade
She looked up at him and smiled. “Can’t wait to see it. I know it’ll be good.” She looked around the library. To her, it was quite boring, but it was quiet. She never liked the quiet much. She’d rather have loud over quiet any day. She nudged Lance. “You want to get out of here and do something else for a little bit? Or would you rather stay?” she whispered to him.
@ChayChay

Leah
“Whaaaaaattt!! Me like to kiss nooo. But yeah in all seriousness I like to kiss you and in general hot stuff.” Then he kissed me and I was smiling as he kissed me.

Josh
“My idea babe is why don’t we dry off a little then go to your house or get a hotel room around her and do some adult things that no one should be watching. But if you dint want to or aren’t ready I’m fine with that to.”

@ChayChay

Saph

I cracked a genuine smile, “Yeah, my mum kept that for me, said its 'cuz I have sapphire eyes,” I said, going into the blissful feeling of nostalgia. A sad smile crept its way up to my lips. ”I am not going to bite” , I bit my lips, I wish you would tho. I almost drowned in a feeling if embarresment as I realized that I had said those words out loud.

@Madilnel

lance

“We can go wherever you want.” He smiled to her. He was happy to hang out with Jade. She was fun and different. “What do you want to do?” He asked as e packed up his things.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Jason

“Well I like to kiss you too pretty.” He said to her between kisses. He liked kissing. It worked even better that it was her. He took a break. “So what todo not my sexy lady?”

Bailey

“That does sound fun. My house would be fine. I mean my dad is never there.” She giggled. She loved one thing about her dad always working. That’s the fact she had the house to herself. “Can you show me how strong you her?” She giggled at him then kissed him again. “You must really like kissing me. It’s got you wondering what other things are like with me after all.”

@KBaldi93

Leah
“I have. Injdea jasin. Maybe just go relax. We can go sit and talk or tan or take a nap.”
I said with a laugh. “Unless you have any ideas!”

Josh
“Alright baby girl let me go grab some stuff and we can go back to your house and do some things together.” I said with a wink. I like how we both have no care attitudes.

@ChayChay

Jason

“Well siting and talking sounds perfect to me.” He chuckled at her. He Carrie her back to the chairs and put her down in one chair then sat in the other. “Here ya go cutie.”

Bailey

“Okay. That sounds good to me.” She got off him and started walking to the stuff. She picked up everything and walked it to the car. She put the stuff in the trunk and pulled out two more towels. “Here ya go.” She said as she handed him a towel.

@KBaldi93

Leah
I just laugh a little as he places me down. “You do know I am well aware of how to walk right?” I asked him with my brow raised and smiled so he knew I meant it in a joking manner. “But thank you sweet cheeks I appreciate the help.”

Josh
As she took everything I walked with her. I felt bad and when I was going to offer she already had everything. We then got to her car and she took out some more towels. “Well thank you love.” I then opened the door and laid my towel down over the seat then I just sat in the towel.

@ChayChay