Heartbreakers Official RP

Jason

“I know you can walk but I already had you.” He chuckled. “I couldn’t help it. I needed to carry you.” He sat down beside her and smiled. “What to talk about now? Or nap?”

Bailey

I shut the door and walked to my side. I laid the beach towel on my seat. I got in and started the car up. “Did we need to make any stops before getting to my house stud?”

@KBaldi93

Leah
“Ok good looking. I’m down for anything would you rather talk or nap? I’m flexible with either so.”

Josh
I smile at her “nah baby girl I got all the stuff I need in my backpack. I am always prepared for just in case situations. Are you ready to go back to your place?”

@ChayChay

Jason

“How about we talk till we fall nap?” He asked. He wasn’t sure if he made any sense. “We can always go back to my house.” He chuckled.

Bailey

“Okay to my place we go.” She looked and smiled at him and she drove. This made her super happy.

@KBaldi93

Leah
I just smile at him. “Sounds good to me sexy. And I mean we can always go to your house to or we could go to mine if you wanted. I’m really flexible with anything. I’m just happy we aren’t in class right now”

Josh
“See I would offer for us to go to my house but I have no idea if one or both parents are home. I don’t think they are but they can come home anytime. I’m in enough trouble so I don’t think they would be happy if I was caught ditching school. But soon enough I’ll invite or sneak you in.” I said with a wink.

@ChayChay

Jason

“We can talk here for a little bit then o to my house then to yours if you want.” He chuckled. He was down for anything. He just liked hanging out with this girl. She was fun.

Bailey

After what seemed like forever we finally pull up to my house. We get out the car and I unlock the door. We walk in. I show him the living room. Then the kitchen area. I also show him the movie theatre area. Then I show him the guest bedroom. Finally we make out way to my bedroom and I show him my bathroom too.

Bailey's house

IMG_1972

Living room,kitchen & movie theatre

IMG_1973 IMG_1974

Guest bedroom

IMG_1977

Bailey's bedroom & bathroom

IMG_1975

@KBaldi93

Leah
I was sitting in a chair. “Yeah that sounds good to me. By the time we go to my house my mom should be gone so no one will be home for most likely the rest of the night so I’m cool with that. So you got any questions for me?”

Josh
“Wow baby girl you definitely have a nice house. I love your room and bathroom although your room is definitely a girls room. I’ll give you a tour of my house too or well the important rooms. And one of those important rooms would be my room.” I just smiled at her.

Jason

“That’s a good question. Do I have any questions for you. Well yes I do.” He paused for a moment. “What is your favorite music?”

Bailey

“Thanks. I love my room. It’s cozy and big. My bed is so comfy.” She totally wasn’t paying attention as she took off her new swimsuit and put on some new clothes. She totally forgot he was there. Even though she was just talking to him. She put in some underwear and throw on an oversized shirt. Beofore putting on the shirt she turned and saw him. “I’m sorry.” She said as she put on the shirt. She then went and jumped on her bed. “Do you want a drink or anything?”

@KBaldi93

Leah
Hmm I had to think about some of he people I like or bands and had to think what genre they were. “I like rap, metal, rock” what about you? Also have you thought about what you want to do with your life yet like if you want to go to college or work?”

Josh
I look st her. “Baby girl it’s not I don’t mind you changing in front of me. No you don’t have to get me anything thanks.”

@ChayChay

Jason

“I listen to it all really. Well I’m going to go to college. What about you doll?” I loved that she didn’t get pissy when I called her doll or darling.

Bailey

“Okay.” She walked closer to him and smiled. She kissed him. She was happy in this moment. She was a little nervous though.

@KBaldi93

Leah
I just sigh. “I really have no idea and I’m a senior his year. I want to go to college but I don’t know I might just work. I’ll have to think about it.” I know my dad wants me to go. I don’t want to disappoint him anymore than I already am.

Josh
I kissed her back and I was happy. I’m getting lucky 2 days in a row how can I not be happy.

@ChayChay

Jason

“Well whatever you decide I’m sure you’ll do great. I mean you could always do both. Work while going to college.” He suggested with a smile. “I’m sure you’ll rock either you do.”

@KBaldi93

Leah
I just give him a genuine smile. to bad he doesn’t know about my life or about my promises to my dad. “Well thank you. We will see although I know in the next month or two I have to start the applications so I don’t have much time to think but I’ll most likely go to college if I’m going to be honest. So who’s older you or your brother?”

@ChayChay

Jason

“Me. By like 45 mins.” He smiled. “Well good luck with that doll. I’m here do you need help with anything.” He smiled as he felt the sun on his body. “Well let me know when you’re ready to go.”

@KBaldi93

Leah
“Your here to help with what exactly handsome. The stuff I can carry. And wow your brother just did not want to pop out or he was slow. Poor boy I’m sure you tease him. We can go now, I’m ready.”

@ChayChay

ZACHARY
“Please don’t fucking call me stupid ass Zacharies” Zach says with a eye roll “Well for one I’m trying to be a good kid but I keep on fail” Zach says with a laugh “Yea now I’m thinking about it I’m going to skip wanna come?” He asks her
@wildstyle103

Meadow

After her encounter with Aideen, they ended up hanging out all of 3rd period, until the bell rung. Meadow then looked at Aideen and smiled. “You have… science right?” She then started too slowly walk to her next class, already knowing what class Aideen had.

@Art3Miss

Hannah Kaye & Daniel Boyle

“When I said relax and drink, I didn’t mean the whole damn bar.”
" Well you should have been more specific. Besides, I had a good reason." He muttered downing the tylenol with some water.
“Me? Wrapped around your little clubs finger? Last time I checked I’ve been pretty good at getting those girls to come crawling after me. But no worries, I get the desire of wanting the bragging rights of having a guy like me wrapped around your finger.”
She put away her make up and looked up at him in the mirror resting in the back seat with a smirk, “Oh really? I find that hard to believe, have any proof love? Those girls must be pretty dense. I mean, you would ever be attracted to you? Or are these girls from ‘Canada’?” She waved around her lip gloss, “Who said I wanted you around my finger? What good are you exactly hmm? After all, I doubt you can get me wrapped around your finger so easily.” She leaned forward placing a hand on his chest from behind the seat, “After all, I’m a lot better at this then you are.” She whispered.
_ “Got that barbie transformation just right. You really know how to pick em Dani!”_
Dani opened his mouth to speak, to defend her, but she spoke first, “Unlike the last whore you fucked, I’m all real. But I hear you have a type, sorry but my face, nor my breasts, nor my ass will melt off when things get too hot.” She clicked her tongue, “Barbie? Well, we can’t all be perfect can we, but feel free to try Ken.”
She gasped as she smeared her lipstick all over her cheek and frowned. She growled as the car stopped as she managed to some what fix the red mess on her cheek, enough to look presentable as Daniel rambled about his new game.
“Do you like video games Hann?” He asked.
“Um… no.” She shook her head, “Why the hell would I waste my time on that exactly? I want fun, not spend my time finding peaches.”
“Princess Peach.” He muttered, looking away as they finally got out.
“Well, would you look at that, you two managed to make me late for fourth period. You coming Macy Bear, I feel like we have Chemistry.” She smirked, “Have fun in physics Dani Boy!” She waved taking her eyeliner drawing a line right across Mason’s face as she walked past, “Oops, tripped.” She smirked. “Better clean that.”

@jdepisode

Jade

“Hmm,” she said, thinking for a moment. She didn’t know what to do exactly, she just wanted to get out. Let’s make this fun. “How about we just kind of get out of school for a little bit? It’s alright if we skip one class, right? We can do whatever you’d like,” she said softly with a coy smile. She paused for a minute before lightly grabbing his hand. “Come on, let’s go!” She said cheerfully before heading out of the library.
@ChayChay

Jason

“Anything and everything you need help with doll.” He smiled at her. “So to your house or mine or what?” He asked her unsure where she wanted to go.

@KBaldi93

Lance

“We an go to my house if you want Jade. Or we can go over to the beach or go to the arcade.” He wasn’t sure where she wanted or what she would like to do.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Mercedes

“Please don’t fucking call me stupid ass Zacharies”
“But it has such a nice ring to it, don’t you think ?” I say teasingly before sighing “Fine I’ll stop” “I thought you would never ask, I was beginning to get worried”

@Kamorie1027