Heartbreakers Official RP

Jade

She thought for another minute as they walked out the school doors. “Let’s just walk around for a little bit, is that alright? We can be back by the end of the period so we don’t miss anymore classes if you’d like.” She gave him a smile and then squeezed his hand softly before continuing to walk.
@ChayChay

Lance

“Walking sounds nice.” He said as she squeezed his hand. This made him happy. “I don’t mind missing school if I spent time with you pretty.” He smirked as they walked. “There is a park close by. Want to go there?”

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Aideen

“Yup! Science.” she grinned and began walking next to Meadow, “So how’s your day been? After school we should just like totally jump off a cliff together! Theres this great one near my house.” Aideen suggested cheerfully moving her arms around like a maniac.

@Riahh30

Ian

“Who says I have music at my house?” he asked, “No one ever said I enjoyed listening to music, but I might have something.” Ian got off the couch to go look for a CD finding a random song he put it into the stero, sitting back down on the couch he took a drink of soda, “This dancing better impress me and I’m very hard to impress.”

@ChayChay

Sammy

“It better impress you. Then I will try my best.” She said as she started dancing to the music. She was in perfect rhythm and she looked flawless. As she danced. She slowly and seductively took off her shirt. Then her shorts. So she was now in her bra and panties. She then walked over to him and gave him a lap dance.

@Art3Miss

Mason:

He snapped his fingers before nodding as if that was something he should have known all along. “Ahhh, right. Forgot common sense goes over that thick skull of yours.” He only snickered at her words. “I could care less if you believe me or not sweetheart. I see no point I’m arguing it when you seem to be knee-deep in your own ignorance.” At least she stayed somewhat calm and wasn’t trying to chop his head off with her high heels. At this point, any other girl would be.
“Who said I wanted you around my finger? What good are you exactly hmm? After all, I doubt you can get me wrapped around your finger so easily.”
He was about to retort until he felt her hand on his chest. To say he didn’t tense at least slightly would be a lie, and when she whispered those next words into his ear and he gripped the wheel tighter before simply smirking and only turning his head slightly.
“And who said I wanted you specifically around my finger? If I finally ended up up doing that the end result would just be…so anticlimactic. I can tell.” That wasn’t necessarily the truth. She looked like someone who would be able to give him a great night. But he supposed that’s because of how she acted, and it was part of her little club description.
He rose a brow before laughing at her defensive line over the whole Barbie thing. Well. The last girl he slept with was most defintely real. “Well I would say prove it but that would require me to fuck you. Quite frankly…not sure I want to,” he said with a cocksure grin. Though that was another lie. He wouldn’t deny the girl had a great figure. He’d already established that. But why Dani was obsessed with her was…hard to figure out to say the least. She was an ass.
“Barbie? Well, we can’t all be perfect can we, but feel free to try Ken.” The smirk remained on his lips and he shrugged. “I guess I’m just so unreal that you’d mistake me for him. Do I get a spot in Barbies dream house too?”
He shook his head as he tried not to laugh, parking and unlocking the doors. “Don’t sound so disappointed the gal doesn’t know a Mario character. Afterall her time I’d spent picking out outfits, doing her nails and makeup, and fucking up peoples lives.” He slid the backpack over one shoulder and and shut the car door.
“Well, would you look at that, you two managed to make me late for fourth period. You coming Macy Bear, I feel like we have Chemistry.”
He gave an exxagerated wince at the line as he walked forward towards the entrance. “And I feel like it should be history, don’t you think sweetheart?” She drew a line across his face and he clenched his jaw before letting out a scoff and running his fingers along his cheek, following behind her. “No worries. My face still looks like a million bucks. This better not be waterproof. Otherwise you’re licking it off my face.”
@ScarletSwanHunter

Ian

“It better impress you. Then I will try my best".
Ian laughed, “Let’s see this.” he started tapping his fingers against his knee. When Sammy started dancing he was going to laugh at her mediocre dance moves then she started taking her clothes off causing Ian to blush profusely.
“Wanna put your clothes back o-” he started when she began to walk over to him and dance on him. Ian looked away from Sammy and started staring at a painting on the wall.

@ChayChay

Sammy

Turned around and faced him. She then straddled on his lap again and gently took his face in her hand. She turned it to look at her. “Hey cutie. What’s wrong?” She looked him in his eyes. She could tell he was blushing. She liked this. She then leaned in and kissed him. “Better music makes better dance moves.” She then starts grinding on him.

@Art3Miss

“Hey cutie. What’s wrong?”
Ian looked at her unsure of whether to answer and just started blushing. Ian moved his head to face Sammy.
“Better music makes better dance moves.” Ian looked at her pretending to be offended at the comment.
“My music is amazing, do not diss the Barney and Friends Soundtrack, it is amazing to dance too.” he laughed, once she started grinding on him Ian started coughing.

@ChayChay. Can never go wrong with Barney the creepy dinosour. :wink:

Leah
I smile at him. “How about we go to yours for a little then we can go to mine if you would want to.” I then shrugged my shoulders.

@ChayChay

Jade

“Sounds good,” she answered, smiling. “And alright then, I’ll make it worth your while,” she said with a wink. She leaned her head against his shoulder as they walked. Looking up at him slightly she asked, “You don’t mind if I do this, do you?” She walked as if she didn’t have much cares at all. She also felt. . . Joy, you could say. Not a bad feeling.
@ChayChay

Sammy

“What now?” She asked as she laughed and stopped dancing on him. “You don’t like me dancing on you? Does it scare you big boy?” She just smiled at him as she was still sitting on him.

@Art3Miss

Jason

“Okay. I’ll tell you where I live.” He smiled to her as they got in the car. He was happy.

@KBaldi93

Lance

“That is fine.” He had a huge smile on his face. He liked this a lot. It made him happy. He walked hold her hand and having her lean on him.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Jade

She smiled, continuing to lean on him until they reached the park. She breathed in the wonderful and fresh air. She always love breathing in the air around the park, weird as it was. She giggled, pulling Lance over to a deserted bench right off the heart of the park. The sun was shining brightly, casting its warm rays down on the park. She closed her eyes and sighed before pulling Lance onto the bench with her. Her fingers delicately touched his hand. “Do you like it here?” she asked him.
@ChayChay

lance

We walke dto the past park. As we got there she pulld me to a bench and sat me down beside her. I was shocked but I liked it. Her fingers gently touched my hand. I decided to hold her hand. “I love the park. It’s a good place to draw too.” He chuckled. “What makes you like it so much?”

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Ian

“It did scare me, but c’mon your not even going to mention the fact that I told you I still listen to Barney! I don’t tell just anyone that.” Ian kissed Sammy’s cheek playfully, “You really must listen when I tell you my secrets.”

@ChayChay

Sammy

“I heard you. I just didn’t want to focus on that.” She giggled. “I was to busy focusing on your lips.” She said with a seductive smile. “Next secret you tell me I will mention it.” She smiled brightly at him then kissed him playful. She was still only half dressed and sitting on him.

@Art3Miss

Jade

She felt him hold her hand and she smiled for second, letting it fade from her face before he caught it. “I just love it’s general atmosphere,” she explained. “It’s a place for all times, all seasons. It stays beautiful no matter what. It helps clear my head. It’s beautiful.” She looked up at the trees before turning to face Lance. “So, what we do here is up to you. It’s your choice, I’m fine with doing anything you’d like.” She leaned a bit closer, biting her lip and looking up at him. “So, what do you want to do?” she asked softly.
@ChayChay

Hannah Kaye

“If am ignorant, you must be drowning in yours.” She would be lying if she said she didn’t kind of find him attractive. He was good looking. Insanely so. She smiled as she saw him grip the wheel tighter. Oh, so I do have an effect on you. “Hmmm. Keep denying it sugar. But I think, you want me.” She ran her hand up his chest, “Oh? You don’t want me. Mmmmmmmmmm…” She placed a finger under his chin and smirked, “Why does you’re body say different?” She pulled away.
“Mistake you? Trust me sweetheart, there are better guys at this school that aren’t you. Sorry handsome, better go to someone else.” She smirked, “I don’t waste my time with someone like you. After all, I don’t think you can get a real higher up.” She shooed away the idea, “Ruining lives? I make lives handsome.”
She clicked her tongue, “Actually your face looks like you couldn’t figure out how to do your eyeliner. Oops it was not supposed to be waterproof? My bad.” She shrugged walking down the halls, “Oh, I didn’t know you have kinks.”

@jdepisode

Lance

“How about this?” He said as he leaned in and kissed her softly. He backed away. “Well we can go swing. We can go on the see-saw, we can go down the slides. Okay in the jungle gym. Whatever you want doll.” He smiled at her. He was a little nervous when he kissed her but he hadn’t to finally do it.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Jenylyn

She never heard her alarm,“What a night?”
As she checked her phone it was already almost half way through the school day. “Better extra late than sorry,” she got out of bed and did a few stretches. About 15 minutes later she went and took a shower. After she was done she threw own the closest thing to her, which was this. She called for a ride and made it to school. As she walked into the school she was feeling kind of sick. She walked off to the cafeteria with hopes of getting a bottle of water.

Carter

Hearing his alarm he got out of bed and got ready. He wasn’t in the mood for school so instead he went out for a drive. He spent most of his day just driving around. Then when he checked his phone he felt like he should atleast pop up at school to see what was going on. He drove towards the school and when he reached he parked his car. He got out of the car and took out his earbuds and started listening to some music.

ORP: Both are approachable wherever you want them. I’m confused right now and tired of exams.

Jade

She smiled as Lance kissed her and she kissed him back gently. Not bad. First heart then. Only two days. I feel great now. Though maybe we can keep this up for a little longer. . . He’s nice, and it’ll make it hurt more. I think? I’m not the one who’s seduced every guy in the school. She laughed and gave a smirk. “From kissing to only playing on the swings. Smooth,” she teased lightly.
@ChayChay