Heartbreakers Official RP

Lance

“I’m always down to kiss some more babe. I like kissing.” Im not looking for anything serious. I just want some fun. “I wanted to kiss you last night at the party but someone ran away. I’m down for whatever you want doll.”

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Meadow

“It’s been okay,” she said with a shrug. “Yeah, no,” she lets out a slight laugh. “Me and cliffs don’t go well together.” She then smiles as she thinks. “But, we could do something else.” She pauses and smiles. “Something that won’t hurt or kill me.”

@Art3Miss

Leah
“Yeah that may help just a little bit. I mean if you want baby you can drive my car to your house. I really don’t mind. But that;s if you want to.” I smile at him.

@ChayChay

Jade

She laughed. “Alright then.” You know what, let’s make this last while I can. Before I have to go in front of the other girls. No falling in love. Fun. Beats being with a strict and overprotective mother though. Screw it, they’re not here right now, I can make this last a bit. She kissed him again, with a little more desire than before. She reached for his hand, curling her fingers lightly over it. It was a good thing this particular bench wasn’t where most people would head; it was quite deserted and it would stay that way. The perfect place, more or less.
@ChayChay

JAson

“I’ll drive your car baby. It will be easier.” He said with a smile as e climbed into the drivers seat after opening the passagener side for her. He then drove them to his house. “This is my house.” It was a nice two story brick home. 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Swimming pool? Hot tub and outside entertainment area.

@KBaldi93

Lance

I continued kissing her. I added a little more passion to the kiss. I pulled we in closer to me with my other hand. I pulled back slightly. “What more do you want out of this moment?”

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Leah
After he opened my door and closed my door he got into the drivers side. “well thank you for opening the door for me babe.” Once we get to his house I said "wow it’s a nice house at least from the outside so far. “What d you want to do love?”

@ChayChay

Jason

“How about I show you my room?” He said with a smile as the walked in and you could see the stairs to the left. Straight ahead was the living room. And dining room area. We walked in further and you could see the big kitchen area. Through the window she of the dining room you could see the hot tub and pool. And outside tv and sitting area.

@KBaldi93

Orp; she so forgot… haha or looked this over.

Jade

She broke away from the kiss softly before leaning her head to the side after his question. “What do you want?” She asked. “I’ll do my best to. . . Deliver,” she teased. She traced a heart again, this time over his hand. “Unless you want to stop. Then we can go play on the swings.” She giggled, looking down and continuing to trace the heart on his hand.
@ChayChay

Lance

“What if I want to continue? What if I want more?” He asked with a smirk. He liked her and wanted to go all the way. Even if it was a one time only thing. Or maybe they could hook up every so often.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Jade

She stroked his cheek, smiling. “Baby steps,” she whispered in his ear. She ruffled his hair and laughed. She kissed him again, not really hesitating anymore. And here I thought he was a good boy. Not that this isn’t a welcome surprise. “Not that more wouldn’t be nice.” She smiled at him.
@ChayChay

Heartbreakers sign ups

Lance

“I was talking about more kissing. I mean you are right more would be nice.” He chuckled. He then kissed her neck. “Is this okay?” He asked to make sure she was okay with it.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Aideen

“It wouldn’t kill you! I’m still here aren’t I?” she asked giggling, “But fine, what if we go swimming with sharks? Skydiving? Scubadiving?” Aideen suggested mostly dangerous things, she started skipping and dragging Meadow to their next class.

@riahh30

Ian

“Wow you heard me but didn’t initigate an interagation on why, I think I love you.” Ian joked staring at her, “How about you get dressed and we can…do something, because while I love ladies sitting on me half naked, I’m not sure if I want a lady sitting on me half-naked at the moment.”

@ChayChay

Sammy

She got up and got dressed. She sat on the couch. She didn’t know what to say or do. She was confused. She couldn’t read him at all. She smiled “so what do you want to do?” She felt a little defeated.

@Art3Miss

Meadow

She lets out a loud laugh and everyone looks at her. “Well, how about we go parasailing!” She starts to smile. “I’ve always wanted to do that! And can you slow down!” Meadow then pulls Aideen just a little, but enough to get her to stop dragging her. “Plus, not like this class is important.” She rolled her eyes, everyone knows she hates science.

@Art3Miss

Leah
“Yeah babe you can show me your room I wouldn’t mind that.” I said with a wink. I was not sure what this was leading to exactly like if this was going to lead into a hookup or nothing at all.

@ChayChay

jason

So I lead her into my room.. “It’s not exciting but it’s my room.” He smiled at her. “Have a seat. So what do you want to do? Chill on my bed and watch a movie?”

@KBaldi93

Leah
"your room is cute. I like it, it’s cozy. “Yeah why don;t we cuddle and watch a movie and if one thing leads to another than great.” I said with a wink. I was flexible if something did or didn’t happen. It was just nice.

@ChayChay

Jason

I was shocked when she said the line about one thing leading to another. However I didn’t mind it either. I’ve only ever hooked up with Cam. I needed something new anyways. I put on a movie and pulled her close. I had one arm around her waist. The other sitting on her leg rubbing her leg. I then kissed her cheek. I moved slowly to her neck. If something happens it happens. I’m glad we were both on the same page.

@KBaldi93

Leah
As he put his arm around my waist and his leg rubbing against mine I gave him a kiss and then laid my head on his chest. I like spending time with Jason.

@ChayChay

Jason

“What do you want this to lead to?” He joked with her. He wondered if she was thinking about it being a hookup or not. “So I hope you like the movie.” I hold her close.

@KBaldi93