Heartbreakers Official RP

Ian

“Sure it’d be so much easier than showering than eating.” he grinned, “I hope your as good a cook as you say.” Ian muttered smelling the air which kinda smelt like burnt pasta.

Aideen

“Let’s ditch! This is awesome finally someone who wants to risk their li-” she coughed, “I mean who wants to have a bunch of fun with me.” Aideen chuckled nervously.

@ChayChay

Bailey

“Well why not have some fun. Let’s go. You can drive?” She smiled to her as they walked to the parking lot.

Sammy

“If it isn’t good it’s your fault for food fighting.” She giggled as she finished the food. She made two plates and set them down. She waited for him to sit before starting to eat.

@Art3Miss

Evander

For once he agreed with her. His head was actually starting to hurt too. He could stand stuff about the Revolution, but most other things bored him. Which was a majority of what they did. Holding a hand to his forehead he replied, “Yeah actually, I’d rather do anything than this also.” He turned to face her. “You got anything in mind?” He closed a book and all but threw it across the table to a pile of books they had already looked through. It fell down with a small slam. “Whoops.”
@ScarletSwanHunter

Ian

“It is not my fault! I just brightened up the kitchen.” he grinned and sat down taking a large bite of pasta, “Now it’s not a horrible thing of pasta, now eat and hurry so we can get to school.” Ian started eating his pasta quite quickly.

Aideen

“I can.” she walked over to her car and unlocked the door, “Hop in.” she said jumping into her car and waiting for Bailey to get in aswell.

@ChayChay. I just noticed neither of my peeps are ever at school.

Hannah Kaye

TimeSkip

After finding out that the paintball place doesn’t work on Mondays, Hannah just took Lucas to the bar instead that ran all day and they ended up just watching soccer on one of the screens. She didn’t remember much after that, only that. She woke up the next morning on someone else’s couch. Sitting up she look around trying to remember what happened. “Where in the hell am I…” She muttered until her phone rang.
“Hello?”
“Sweet? It’s mom dear.”
“Oh – oh hi yes. Hi mom.” She said, still trying to figure out where she was.
“Darling, I am so sorry to hear what happened to you aunt and grandma. I promise we will be home soon okay. How are they doing.”
She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose, “They’re… they’re fine mom. They’re doing okay.” That was a lie. The doctors said there are very tiny chances they will come back.
“Well, your father and I have decided that if neither of them wake up in the new few weeks, we will be pulling the plug on them.”
Hannah couldn’t breath, “You what?”
“Well you see it will cost a lot to keep them in the --”
“We’re rich! Money isn’t a problem, you can just pull the plug on them. Do I not get a say in this at all! How can you just --”
“I have to go honey. Meeting is starting. Thank the doctors for us!” And with that her mother hung up and Hannah was left in a place she didn’t know, trying hard to breath.

@riahh30

Marshal
I smiled at Mercedes as I came over next to her. I rested my arm on her shoulder since she is a significant amount shorter than I am. “Nothing much really. Just that it was my turn to drive to school today, since Harlow did yesterday.” I smiled at her. “So what’s up with you Sadie?”
@wildstyle103

Bailey

I jumped into her car and smiled. We were doing this. “Let’s go.”

Sammy

I ate all my food. After eating I decided to clean real quick. After cleaning out mess up and putting away the leftovers. I washed the dishes real quick. I smile at Ian “ready to shower with me?” She asked with a smile upon her face.

@Art3Miss

Heartbreakers sign ups

Hannah Kaye

“Well would you look at that finally agreed with me.” She smirked, looking over at him, her head still on the table, "You know what I say we do? We can --"She was cut off when he threw the book and it all slammed. The librarian glared at them and gave a hissing shush before walking away. “What we need to do is get out of her before Ms. Burnes decides to finally kill you for all the noise you’re making.” She chuckled getting up, “Come on, I got an idea on how to make this project at least a little interesting.”

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Lucas

After not being able to play paintball with Hannah, they ended up going to the bar.
He couldn’t really remember anything else, for it was just a blur. Lucas woke up in his bed with a huge migraine.
He quickly gets up and grabs his phone after hearing a voice in his living room and thinking there was an intruder. As he neared the corner, he caught a quick glance of Hannah on the phone. What is she doing here?
“We’re rich! Money isn’t a problem, you can’t just pull the plug on them. Do I not get a say in this at all!”
He stayed quiet and he thought of about 60 questions in his head. Who is she talking to he thought. After not hearing anything or anyone talking for a while, he decided to enter the room, pretending to stretch and yawn as he walked in. “Well, what are you doing here?”

@ScarletSwanHunter

Ian

Ian grinned, “Yup.” he dragged her up the stairs towards one of the bathrooms in the house, “Shower?” he asked then remembered she had already asked, “I’m so stupid, ignore that question, ignore it with all your heart.”

Aideen

She looked up the directions to a random skydiving place on her phone, “Here we go,” Aideen started driving like a mad-woman probably because she is kinda crazy, “It should take likee fifteen minutes to get there.”

@ChayChay

Hannah Kaye

She jumped when he walked in, holding her phone away, “I was just about to ask you the same – I am in your house aren’t I…” She sighed rubbing her head, “I must have come home with you and passed out on the couch or something.” She eyed him, “Did we… we didn’t do…” She looked down. Still have all of my clothes… Looking back up she said, “Did you hear anything? Just now?”

@riahh30

Lucas

As he saw her jump, he couldn’t help but get a little mad at himself for scaring her. “Yep,” he paused and smiled. “Welcome to my humble abode.” He started to walk closer to her and stopped smiling. "I don’t think anything happened, " he said motioning at their clothes still being on. “Nope, anything I was supposed to hear?” He lied.

@ScarletSwanHunter

Bailey

I wondered what I got myself into. I’m so confused. She drives like she had a death wish. I don’t want to die. She thought as Aideen drived.

Sammy

“It’s okay. I’m sorry if I freaked you out by saying we could shower together. I didn’t mean to mark anything weird. Just wanted to safe the water.” She giggled. She turned the water on. “Do you have shampoo and conditioner in here?” She asked knowing boys don’t usually use both. She smiled at him as she slowly took off her clothes. “I do have one problem. I will need something to wear to my house to get more clothes. These have flour all over them.” She giggled again. She put her flour filled clothes in a pile. She then took off her bra and underwear and set them on the counter.

@Art3Miss

Heartbreakers sign ups

Ian

“I do have both, I mean how else would this hair look this good?” he smirked, “I think my mom might have some clothes in her closet you could wear? I can go grab an outfit now if you like then be right back.”

Aideen

“You look scared? I’m not going to kill you, I swear.” Aideen said looking at Bailey and not at the rode, “Plus,” she took a sharp left turn still not facing the rode, “I know how to drive safetly. I won’t kill either of us.”

@ChayChay

Sammy

“That’s fine. Then you can join me if you want. I’m ready to get this mustard out my hair.” She giggled as she got in the shower. She started washing her hair. She hated mustard and wasn’t happy it was in her long hair. She washed her hair three times. The conditioned it. She hoped it wasn’t in her hair anymore.

Bailey

“I’m fine. It’s cool. I’m just not used if anyone driving like this. It’s cool though. Are we almost there?”

@Art3Miss

Hannah Kaye

“Comfy.” She nodded looking around, letting go of the breath she was holding when he said he didn’t hear anything, “Oh. Good. Do you have anything to eat. I um, I’ll get something and be on my way, I don’t feel like going to school today… I’m a little under the weather. Might be sick or something. But if you wanna go, by all means. I just…”

@riahh30 - your choice if he stays

Evander

“Don’t expect it to happen often,” he retorted. He looked at the librarian and grinned. Of all the times he’d guessed at which way he was going to die, he’d never envisioned it at the hand of the librarian. He sighed. “Yeah, I feel as if I won’t be around much longer if I stay in a room with her,” he jerked his hand towards Ms. Burnes, “and we all know what a shame it would be to live without me.” He got up, putting the books in an organized pile. “Do we need to take these out or should we just leave them? And I may or may not have a bad feeling about this Satan.”
@ScarletSwanHunter

Heartbreakers sign ups

Ian

Ian ran out of the bathroom to go grab one of his mothers clothes, an ugly dress covered in paint stains, “I’m baack.” he sung as he entered the bathroom again, putting the dress on the counter he hopped into the shower with Sammy, “Just saying, you might not like the outfit I found.” he said grinning.

Aideen

“Were here!” she said parking the car unevenly in the parking lot, “This is going to be so awesome!” she dragged Bailey out of her side of the car and ran inside the building, “Two tickets for…one hour please.”

@ChayChay

Hannah Kaye

“Trust me, I’ll count my blessings.” She smirked, “Such a shame. The world will have a parade in honor of that one nerd that died in the nerdiest of ways.” She joked, standing and stretching her arms, “Hey! When have I ever put you in harms way.” she chuckled, “We will leave --” she paused looking to Ms. Burnes and whispered, “Actually we’re taking them. I feel like if we leave them, that old witch will put them back on the shelves and it will take us ages to find them again.”

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Evander

“I think dying in the nerdiest of ways would be dying while studying or doing homework, surrounded by books and video games and whatnot. And yes, there would be a worldwide parade for my death. It’d even become a holiday,” he joked, laughing softly. He looked over at Ms. Burnes, frowning. “Yeah, I wouldn’t doubt that she’d do that. Or just purposely burn the books so we won’t find them. Or just hide them from us. And I guess she might be able to ban us from the library too.” He picked up the books. “This is heavier than I thought it would be. Did we really have to choose the biggest books?” He slowly made it over to the desk and checked out the books. He turned to Hannah. “Ready for whatever you have in mind?”
@ScarletSwanHunter