Heartbreakers sign ups

… Never heard that two people sleeping with each other makes a story better… I thought it was the likable characters and the plot but what do I know.

If you’re the Episode team it makes it better. What? :full_moon_with_face:

Kidnapped by my Goldfish’s Previous Owner while Getting Pregnant With My Teachers Son

Yeaaaaaaah. They’ll be fine

Shhh scar, you’ll ruin my false welcoming image :smirk:

BISH DON’T YOU DARE START WITH MEEEEEE

:joy::joy::joy:

You caught me. :smirk:

Well the characters and plot also make it great as I’ve read some real amazing stories that did not have any of that kind of thing in them. Its based on opinions here though, sorry for whatever I did.

Truth, the team likes to get… freaky… I mean, what?

I KNOW YOU TO WELL MY DUDE!

NEVER!!!

don’t know why you’re apologizing but aite. I just didn’t know that that kind of thing made a ‘ship’ better you know. To each their own tho.

Cheers~

I agree it doesn’t actually make the ship better, but anyways such is life. We shall not venture more onto the topic.

True. Screw dignity!

Tuesday will be a new day!

I was about to ask when the new day will be. Is there a time it starts so we know??

TUESDAY @ 8 AM will be a new day!!!

tags

@ScarletSwanHunter @riahh30 @Littlefeets @phoenixx
@KBaldi93 @jdepisode @amaiaxx21 @CrazyCaliope
@art3miss
@drama_queer @caticorn @chaychay @CrazygirldY_dY_dY

Okay

Wow… things getting spicy! They will be dancing the devils tango tonight kiddies

This raise a question tho… @Madilnel how far can you go? Like when do you have to stop the scene? When the clothes come off? And after do you time skip or do you go to PMs?

I have another question. Sorry, last one, promise. Will it be a school day in the RP or a weekend?

yes once clothes are off plzzzzz get it off the page!! its really up to preference ig if you realllylylylyl want to pm you do you but time skips are always a go too!
school day!! as far as that goes ill make a schedule kind of thing!

Haha yup

Ah, thank you, that’s all I needed!