šŸ˜‡ Heaven & HellšŸ˜ˆ āœØ Art ShopšŸ”„ (Indefinitely Closed)

You donā€™t need to rush. Take your time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@blanche_writes, I was wondering if you were able to draw the following character:

Can you draw Animals?
No....

Okayā€¦nevermindā€¦ Thank you anyways~

Yes~

Okay! Here are the details~

• Password: (Blur it) Which one do you like, heavenšŸ˜‡/hellšŸ˜ˆ?
  • What are you requesting? I donā€™t know exactly what this would be called, but it is for a character card, and I want him in a custom pose. So, character poseā€¦?
  • How many characters? Just one~ :upside_down_face:
  • What style and is it drawn or edited? Drawn please~
  • What are their details and outfits? (Do you want drawn clothing?) Wellā€¦ the character is actually a male dog. His name is Drake! He looks like this: image He doesnā€™t have any clothing~
  • What pose?(If custom pose leave a reference) I would like him to me posed like this~ image
  • Leave a background. Could the background be something like this??: image
  • Is it waist up, legs up, etc? Erm~ I am not sure how to describe the pose~ It is more a full bodyā€¦
  • Do you have a theme/idea in mind? He is super playful and just a puppy so he is a little ball of joy! A mini stitch!
  • When do you need it by? (Be specific) Next Monday being the earliest!
  • Anything else?(Abs, scars, height difference, text, freckles, filter, piercing, face highlight, nails) The nails that stitch has I can stay, but you are doing to work so it is up to you~
2 Likes

So sorry, I have not been online FOR AGES! love it, tysm!

2 Likes

First of all, yes, but seeing your pose, I canā€™t really do custom yet soā€¦ Iā€™m so sorry, but feel free to check someone more experienced out! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

:laughing: Thanks you guys! :black_heart:

2 Likes

Nope (So sorry for the late reply, I just saw this) Itā€™s the same one! :confused:

2 Likes

:white_heart::black_heart::white_heart:

2 Likes

All good! Thank you though!

1 Like

ur welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Here is your finished request, lovely, donā€™t forget to credit me, thank you for requesting, and stay safe! :blob_sun:

1 Like

Any specific background or theme youā€™d like? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you so much :heartpulse:

1 Like

No problem! :sparkling_heart:

Hey, @Mia_writes1, itā€™s been 4 days, I can see youā€™re still active, yet you havenā€™t replied to me, Iā€™m waiting since this is the very last request before Iā€™m closing, I need some time to myself, and as soon as possible, Iā€™d appreciate it if youā€™d understand and cooperate :pleading_face:

Iā€™m so sry, I thought u were talking to someone else :pleading_face:
no i donā€™t want any specific background
and iā€™m really sry

1 Like

cause I didnā€™t saw that u tagged me,i just relized

1 Like

Itā€™s completely fine, I can understand since youā€™re new here, and if you ever want to be sure, you can confirm hereā€¦

No theme either? :smiley:

Aww, itā€™s good, donā€™t worry :pleading_face:

Itā€™s cool, just be a bit more careful next time :wink:

no, I donā€™t want any specific bg or theme :grin:

1 Like