😇 Heaven & Hell😈 ✨ Art Shop🔥 (Indefinitely Closed)

Here is your finished request, don’t forget to credit me, thank you for requesting, and stay safe! :blob_hearts: Btw, I’m so sorry for the very late delay I had some personal problems for a few days, and the Forums were the last thing on my mind… :pensive:

Girly Bedroom

Bathroom

Kitchen

Living Room

4 Likes

Here is your finished request, don’t forget to credit me, thank you for requesting, and stay safe! :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Hello, again, to all of my lovely requesters, another small announcement:
@channelle_episode_xx , @whitney99 and @Shane_storys

I’m sorry to bother you all like this, but this is just how I prefer to work, before, I can fully free you both of this request agreement, you need to approve your finished requests, how do you do that? Just a thank you or good, will suffice. I feel offended of you to just ghost me and after I’ve just completed your requests… :pensive:

@tre.episodes I’ll be working on your request now, I know @Evi2 was earlier to you, but as Evi is already aware, due to some reasons concerning her request, I’ll be starting on it on Friday :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

ok and whitney is suspended for a while

1 Like

Omg, my dumbass forgot to check! :woman_facepalming:t4: Anyway, thank you so much for informing me, I really appreciate it :laughing:

3 Likes

your welcome :laughing:

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

thanks sorry ive been offline for a bit and didnt see you did this but it looks SO GOOD!! Thanks SO much!!!

2 Likes

Tysm!!! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m glad you approve, it’s fine, thank you so much! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

No prob, hun, it’s my greatest pleasure! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Girl idk how we did it but somehow we made the exact same character without even knowing​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Bump :purple_heart:

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Aww, thank you so much, hun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@Evi2, @tre.episodes Your request should be done by today, so sorry for the delay, my personal life has been a mess, I hope you understand :tired_face:

4 Likes

Hey!
I love your work!
Please could I have an outro?
I would like it to say: Thankyou for reading!
Can you make it in pastel colours and sparkly please?
Password: hell :smiling_imp:
Thankyou!

1 Like

Of course, and thank you so much for the spam of likes! :blob_hearts: :joy:

2 Likes

Here is your finished request, don’t forget to credit me, thank you for requesting, and stay safe! :blob_hearts:

Old Attic

Chicago

Vintage Library

Football Field

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes