😇 Heaven & Hell😈 ✨ Art Shop🔥

Don’t mention it! :blush:

3 Likes

Background Request

Background…

A detailed description of what you want

An exterior background from outside. Like the name of the bakery & another background interior of the bakery having all the seats for people to seat . A counter where they can order. Place where all sweet treat are kept.
PLEASE MAKE SURE ON THE EXTERIOR THE NAME OF THE BAKERY SHOULD BE THERE
NAME OF THE BAKERY: Sugar & Smiles

• Deadline?
Summary

May 14

hell😈

2 Likes

Heyyy, hun, I’m so sorry, but I have 4 requests before you, so it might not get done within the deadline :sweat:

2 Likes

The deadline is not exactly sure…

What is the latest you can give me ?

2 Likes

I’m not sure, I can never tell during these times, everything just seems to be… temporary :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I’m going start writing my story from May 15
So I needed them

Thank you

2 Likes

I’m trying my best, I’ll add you to my list, if I can’t do it till May 1st, feel free to request elsewhere! :smiley:

1 Like

Can I get it by may 14

2 Likes

I just told you, I won’t promise it, but I can assure you that if I don’t at least start or finish by May 1st, you can go request elsewhere, and they can get your request done by the 14th :smile:

1 Like

Ok

2 Likes

Thank you, would you like me to add you to my waiting list? :grin:

1 Like

Here is your finished request, hun, don’t forget to credit me, thank you for requesting, and stay safe! :blob_hearts:

So sorry for the delay :pleading_face:

2 Likes

thank you so much i love it and don’t worry about the delay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Glad you loved it, and thanks loads for your understanding, it was a true pleasure to work with you! :blob_hearts: :pleading_face:

2 Likes

it was amaing to work with you as well and np at all i understand a lot with how long it takes

2 Likes

Oh, no, the moodboard bit didn’t take long at all! It was the art stuff that I had to deal with, my perfectionist ass doesn’t allow any room for mistakes :laughing:

2 Likes

oh i see i get like that too want to make sure everything is perfect

2 Likes

:joy: Yup, no wonder, seeing your work is amazingly perfect at all times!

2 Likes

yours is too i love your work btw how long do you think four background would take

2 Likes

Here is your finished request, hun, don’t forget to credit me, thank you for requesting, and stay safe! :blob_hearts:

With galaxy theme

Just pastels

2 Likes