Heavenlyhazza's Story Cover Contest!

Hey! Thanks for clicking on this topic :smile:
I’m new to episode but have written a few stories on the app Wattpad in the past. I already know what my first story on here is going to be about but I need a cover. Anyone interested in making me one send me a message.
I will be picking my favourite cover for my story and giving you all the credit.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello @heavenlyhazza, this is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved to Art Resources because the Feature + Art Suggestions category is for requesting art from the Episode creators, not posting cover contests. If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi I can make a cover foryou

2 Likes

I see you already have someone helping but I can help too (Like for splashes or anything) But if you already have someone helping, Do you mind if i make one for fun (I’m really bored)

1 Like

Hey @Rahdia thanks for the reply! I would love you see what cover you could make for me. What’s the best way to get in contact with you? Email etc

2 Likes

Hey!! @That_Chick_Tay I am choosing my favourite so I would love you to see what you can create! What’s the best way to get in contact with you? Email? Etc

1 Like

This is probably the best way, Considering that I don’t check my email very often.

Do you think you could message me the details of what you want on your cover?

You can privately message me on the forums or on instagram. My instagram is th3punkprincess08.episodeart