I have never used heels, so sneakers

5 Likes

I’m kind of in the middle but heels

5 Likes

sneakers :black_heart: :black_heart:

4 Likes

Sneakers :grin:

4 Likes

Definitely sneakers, but… When I go out :point_right:t2: No way I am going to use sneakers (than I prefer heels. :wink: )

5 Likes

It depends on the occasion. For example for a birthday party, I’d wear heels, while if i have to take a walk around the block sneakers for sure.

5 Likes

Sneakers. I can’t even walk in heels. Plus they’re more comfortable and allow me to easily run from danger if it were to present itself.

7 Likes

Sneakers :grin: I wear heels too but in sneakers I find it comfortable to walk, run etc

3 Likes

Sneakers but with heels

4 Likes

Definitely sneakers :blob_hearts: (man this thread made me miss wearing heels before my grow spurt :sneezing_face: oh to be 4’7 again :joy: I’m really not that tall everyone around me is just so short :clown_face:)

Why not heels? :woman_shrugging:t5:

1. all of my friends are short so I like a giraffe wearing them :giraffe: :woman_facepalming:t5:
2. I walk like a t-rex in them (lower body in front and upper body trying to catch up :joy:)
3. Although heels are cute, sneakers are way more comfortable as heels bruise my feet :woozy_face:

Anyways off topic but I like sandals and slippers the best because they don’t add any inches to my height :rofl:

6 Likes

I think it depends on the sneaker and on the heels

Like if ur going somewhere where heels are mostly included and sneakers aren’t.

Or the other way around.

So Imma say both

4 Likes

LOL I physically cannot wear heels. My feet have basically no arch and my doctor was like, “No heels”. That’s probably the worst thing I can do for my feet!

6 Likes

I am a sneakers person. No heels, although the occasional Wedge is alright.

4 Likes

Both but it depends if I’m in the mood to wear heels or not. Though, I rarely wear heels. Only on special occasions or whenever I have a dress that needs heels to pair with.

4 Likes

Sneakers. :laughing:

5 Likes

Sneakers all the way

4 Likes

if short party dresses then heels and if tomgirl dresses then Sneakers!
Mostly sneakers!

4 Likes