Heels 👠 or sneakers👟

20 bucks, REALLY??! thanks, man :ok_hand:

4 Likes

if short party dresses then heels and if tomgirl dresses then Sneakers!
Mostly sneakers!

4 Likes

Omlll they are sooooo goooooooood :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

nice take a pic then show us

4 Likes

I love to wear heels but because of my short friends lol, I have to wear sneakers so I don’t look like a giant around them lmao.
I’m not that tall tbh, I’m 171cm/ 5’7 but the thing is my friends are from 4’10- 5’5. I do wear heels when I dance or go to a college ceremony. :grinning:
If you’re going to have me choose between the two by comfort then definitely sneakers, but…I look really pretty in heels so I would say heels.
Depends on where I am going, now obviously when I am going to the park, I won’t wear heels, I’ll wear sneakers but on the other hand, when I’m going to a party, I’ll wear heels.

6 Likes

Heels! I’m 5’1, I need all the height I can get lmao.

4 Likes

Definitely sneakers!!!

3 Likes

Heels :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Sneakers all the way

Definitely sneakers. I once tried to wear heels but that just resulted with me falling into a (thankfully dry) gutter so no heels for me, ever :sweat_smile:

Heels! The higher, the better and I prefer pumps. But I sometimes wear sneakers too.

Sneakers
:athletic_shoe:

2 Likes

Never wear sneakers but by seeing all comments, I will wear both. (I feel comfortable in heels too)

Sneakers :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Sneakers

If I were to wear heels then they would be boots like this

2 Likes

Trainers (British equivelent to the word sneakers) because they are comfy and can be used it a lot of occasions but heels make me feel special for some reason. I love a good pair of heeled boots, I have not really worn a proper pair of heels but maybe I will get an occasion to wear them someday like a end of highschool prom, idk.

3 Likes

Sneakers! I perfer to be comfortable lol

Doesn’t matter to me, I can walk in both also run in both.

heels
wedged heels and ankle boots are my fave
but I could never walk in stilettos but everything else is comfy

1 Like

Sneakers, I love everything that’s comfy