Helene Reviews | Dreams and Nightmares by @Dreamer

Continuing the discussion from Helene Reviews | Free Honest Episode Story Reviews:

Review: Dreams and Nightmares by @RainbowCat

What I like:

• Goddamn this is a whole new level of brutal
    I don’t see stories with this much violence. I’d say you brought something new to the table.

• Although you took away the mysteriousness of Scarlet’s past right from the beginning, you brought in another mysterious element when you introduced the traffickers. Stories must always have a question the readers are looking for the answers to.

You might want to look into:

• I’ve read quite a lot of stories with similar concepts. To make yours stand out, I suggest giving the characters a little more to look for than what they are already. For example, Scarlet may be constantly thinking about somebody she encountered a long time ago, or she received a note from an unknown messenger. Something like that.

Additional comments:

I honestly don’t have much to comment on this story. I think the plot could be worked on to make it even more interesting, but it is really good already. But that’s just my opinion. I might continue reading it.

Good luck and happy writing! xx

1 Like

Thank you! Feedback really helps me!
I knoe there are similar stories, but I already have some plot twists in mind so it stands out.