Hello artists! Can u help me?

Hey artists!
I need help in making my art better…in the very right way!

Is it okay to use apps that help to keep poses and all like the app called “magic poser”?

Anyways i really want some help to make my art better…i am getting better each day or so i hope!

Summary

So i use a very old tab more than 7 years or more old! Haha it was the best of that time i guess coz it is still alive! Although i cannot download a few apps i still can use it with patience - in the sense since its old it is very slow :joy:
I don’t think i can buy a tablet anytime soon but i am saving…
I also have a laptop … It is tough screen …and 360° turn able lap so i draw with a stylist in there too…

Summary

@nayu.ep @talina.writes @Bertha @Valeriya.B @MysteryMaker @cynthia.episode @ThisIsVex @KylieJay

Please tag a few more artists so i can get a few more opinions and all!

Also if you would like to support me…please check this out

Need any custom wallpaper for ur phone?:cupid: Come here!

7 Likes

I think yeah, it’s fine. I mean, you’re just trying to get the hang of poses for practice. I think it’s hard to “own” a pose, but it definitely becomes harder to argue in the scenario that you take someone’s art piece and replicate that pose line by line, since then it’s waaayyy too close and borderline/is copyright infringement. But for what you’re doing, I think it’s fine, since it sounds like you’re just referencing a static pose.

5 Likes

Hello! Thank you for the tag, I would be more than glad to help, I would say Magic Poser is a really useful app for anatomy and poses overall!
What app do you use for drawing? :heartbeat:

2 Likes

What the model of your tablet?

1 Like

Thanku so much nat for helping me grow :sob:
I wish some day i cud draw as gud as u… I love ur 2d style :heart:

2 Likes

I use autodesk sketchbook…
I kinda got a hang of it in my laptop and downloaded the same in my tablet… I tried to use ibis but auto desk felt super comfy for me!
Also…which app do u use?
I love ur art style! I remember seeing it in the art thread :cupid:

1 Like

It is samsung note 10.1
Believe me when i say it IS VERY DAMN OLD :joy:

1 Like

Yep, I agree with you. It was released in 2012.

1 Like

aaah I get what you feel! I use ibispaint!
I would say just use whatever feels right for you, if you got used to autodesk sketchbook, then stay on it! :two_hearts:
Omg thank you sm! :sob::two_hearts::heartbeat:
You’re the absolute sweetest!

2 Likes

Omy so 8 years :joy:

1 Like

AW thanks for the motivation luvly!! I wud love to see more of ur art… Pls do share wen u r free! As of now i am exploring different styles!

1 Like

If you need any art tips, please feel free to PM me! I would be more than glad to help :pleading_face: :heartbeat:

1 Like

I used to have a Samsung Tab 4 and it’s small and I still have but I don’t use it anymore. I got it when I was 7 and have episode on it when I was 9.

1 Like

So so sweet of you :sob::cupid:

1 Like

I cannot download episode in it nor can i even access the forums :sob:

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

Whenever i open the forums… Its like “could establish a connection”
The network is not the problem…coz i have used the same wifi to watch utune and all the same time!

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

Awww :pleading_face: Thank you so much!! I’m looking forward to amazing pieces from you, too!!!

2 Likes

alright so i used to use magic poser quite a lot, but i’ve found that it doesn’t help as much as you’d think… fluid, realistic movements and poses are hard to make. SO, what i did is i watched a bunch of youtube tutorials on drawing human anatomy. it’s helped quite a bit actually! i can build poses from scratch with decent accuracy. mind you, i usually still have a reference pose off to the side (which is commonly done anyway).

If you want any video recommendations PM me! i have lots and they’ve improved my art drastically :smiley:

2 Likes