Hello, call me Rantaro, I'm a story driven fanatic

What an introduction, eh? Of course, being on these forums is enough to assume you feel the same about Episode. Or am I the only crazy one? Maybe.

I play a lot of games. I love Danganronpa (as you can guess looking at my profile, yeah). I played Ace Attorney. I love city building strategies that make my brain boil. I read lots of visual novels. I play MMos. I click and tap, then click again, then scream in excitement. The first thing all my friends should know is that I am a gaming maniac. Both PC and mobile kind.

And so, as you see, I’m an Episode maniac, too.

Was that the visual novels’ influence? Nope, it was actually my friend (a boy!) who came to me one day, saying: “Hey, look at this, you can create a character and become a star!” This was the age when Demi Lovato has just appeared.

What did I do? I screamed again and counted hours for my tickets to respawn, while waiting in agony, and spent weeks reading stories nonstop, starting from the popular ones, then digging till the very end.

Yep, I’m an Episode fanatic, not an elite reader kind - I swallow everything I can get. The story may be dull with almost no worthy plot lying behind it, and I still read it! (Because some girl asked for my opinion on it through instagram, for example) Nothing scares me anymore, believe me. (Still, please, guidelines usually tell how many lines of text is required per episode. Meaning, more than 50 phrases. THAT still scares me, okay, I lied.)

Those times I often looked for fellow storymakers via instagram, watching how their writing and directing skills progressed. I wasn’t interested in forums back then, I was looking for flashy pictures and diaries.

Now I’m here, just made a profile on Episode forums, hello. It’s been a long time since I used Episode, growing up, studying at uni, working… this took my time and enthusiasm. I had many attempts to write a story myself but never finished even a single episode (partly because I’m too picky at my own children).

This was a looooooooong introduction and, if you are still here reading this til the end, thank you! I hope we can all get along. I want to read stuff, discuss stuff, write stuff and make new friends.

P.S. Just so that the thread keeps going and you want to talk to me, but have no idea where to start - start with games and stories that made you feel like crazy, that’s how much you liked it. I love fangirling over stuff. And I’d be really happy if you are an otome kind of fan. For those who have no idea what “otome” is: these are japanese visual novels focused on a relationship with you as the main character and your cute boii love interest. (I’m that crazy, yep!) :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

Interesting

1 Like

Uhm… what is, exactly? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

But you wrotes very long. please try to explain in short because long thing is boring dude.

1 Like

Figures…
To put it simply, I just said that I love Episode, love a lot of stuff and just want to be an active member, talking about things. The explanation was long so that people have a proper idea who I am as a person.

1 Like

Okay, you love episode and I read your explanation properly. But I say people have no time to read very long explanation so, I said.

1 Like

Well, if you have no time, others might have. Sometimes I read long posts, sometimes I don’t feel like doing so, and that’s okay.
What’s wrong with expressing myself that way?

1 Like

No I like reading but people not. Well sorry if you Annoyed

1 Like

Some people not read such a long thing I mean that.

1 Like

Hey, which Episode stories are your favourite? :thinking:

1 Like

Many stories one of Envy, love life, positivity princess. I like romantic episode.

2 Likes

:joy: I don’t think she was asking you.

2 Likes

But I tell her my feelings. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No-no, I get what you mean, but that wasn’t the type of post to target big audiences.
It was to target probable future friends. That’s why I just kept talking about myself. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

That’s great thing.

1 Like

I like phantasy and romance stories the most, something like Joseph Evans’s works.
Glitch Girl, Secret of the Rain…

2 Likes

Hello! WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! Wow, I feel you and @CinnamonToast would become great friends!

2 Likes

YES! I haven’t really read glitch girl tho, is it good?

1 Like

I love The secret of Rain! One of my favourites! :green_heart:

3 Likes