Hello, call me Rantaro, I'm a story driven fanatic

IKR, it made me cry :sob:

2 Likes

I don’t cry over movies or books, BUTTTT Episode hits the spot sometimes!

2 Likes

C’mon! I read a story in wattpad where the girl dies in the end, and it was saaad :sob:

2 Likes

Thanks! Uhm… why CinnamonToast? :sweat_smile:
Glitch Girl was a bit rushed… I felt like the story’s progressing too fast, but it was real cool in terms of scifi and superhero themed phantasy!

1 Like

I haven’t read any Wattpad stories, but a message behind a song can make me cry. Theirs one song where the girl commits suicide I bawl every time I heard it.

1 Like

ohhh those are cool stories.

I love Secret of the Rain, one of my favourites!

2 Likes

It was kind of rushed, but it was still enjoyable to read!

1 Like

Secret of the Rain rules, I see! :sparkles:

Yep, true-true!

3 Likes

Is there something new and cool out there today? That I ABSOLUTELY must read?
Haven’t checked what’s going on in ages.

2 Likes

Note in front: I usually forget to press the reply button so forgive me since this reply was delayed for… well forgive me, I’d say 40 hours? I literally left in the middle of writing to make backgrounds. :sweat_smile:
Hey Rantaro! It’s so cool to see you on the forums, welcome! You won’t regret this decision, this place is so lively and just makes your day much better on many accounts. :smile:
Unfortunately, I don’t really know otome or Japanese genres, and I don’t play any games except for Episode, so I can’t comment on that. :sweat_smile:

I know! I love Episode as well!

Personally, I found Episode at around that time too. I think many people did. However, I did not really read it until later on.

I did so at the start too :laughing:- although I never knew people could create stories until later on, so I stuck to Episode Official stories, which I didn’t really like, but I love the idea of visual storytelling, so… thank god I found some great user stories~

That’s really cool! This is the place for it, and the community is awesome, so hang on!

2 Likes

Hi! It’s nice to meet you :kissing_cat: Don’t worry about the delays, I’m not the kind of a person, who replies immediately and waits for a fast answer in return.

There are lots of visual novels out there, free and pay-for-it, some of them are done reeeeeaaally good. They work just like Episode, but on a computer, hahah. Also, choice & consequence genre of games is thriving, it looks like you’re actually in a universe, watching a good film BUT your choices is what matters.
As for Japanese people… they’re crazy. I like their approach to do romance but not everybody survives it))

Anyways, I’m glad I found an Episode maniac here, so I hope we keep in touch :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Hey Rantaro! Nice to see your reply, and yeah, it took me 13 hours again, how dare I? :joy:

Yeah, I know. I might take a look at it! It sounds interesting. I don’t even know how this is related and I’m probably being super off topic but I tend to have horrible, stupid, pet peeves. So, my sister loves watching anime, and I respect anime and all that, but I just can’t bring myself to watch it (except for pictures of food, and, their art style is amazing) because I hate bangs, so much- I just can’t help but notice everytime bangs are in the eyes. I don’t even know why I feel the urge to cut off their hair because I feel so bad for their eyes. Does this even make sense?

Yeah, that’s super cool, I respect and love Episode and they do make some poor decisions but the community really helps bring out Episode, so as a whole, I just love it so much, and it makes my day so much better. I hope we keep in touch too! :blush:

2 Likes

That kinda applies not for anime only, many cartoons tend to do that. And I like “eyes friendly” bangs, since I have a wide shaped face and without any hair in front of it I’ll look like a road sign, hah :sweat_smile:

So what are your favourite stories so far? Seen any cool Episodes nowadays? I’m trying to get back on track)

2 Likes

Nice hairstyle- and I didn’t know that!

Alright, so I’m super picky, and my favourite story has to be for sure “The Dream and the dreamer” by Nour D, but it only has 5 episodes as of now (I think she’s revamping her other story so she’s putting more time in that) and “The Game” by Amber J is great! You should check them out, the directing and plotlines are great!

2 Likes

What genre are they?

2 Likes

Yep, that’s me :smiley_cat:
Thanks for the welcome!

1 Like

Why, of course! As I said, I’ve been in the deepest depths of Episode before. I’m not even afraid to read stories that had just came out and are crappy as hell.

1 Like

Hey! Nice introduction!

I have a feeling like I know your profile background from somewhere…

1 Like

Thanks!
Profile background? Hayao Miyazaki’s work. Don’t remember the exact title…

3 Likes

I love his work! Spirited away, Laputa and Whisper of the heart are my favourite

1 Like