Hello check out my new story the new guy

Answer this question honestly

Can u send a link?

i hope you love it

Hi @Kelzblogs and welcome to the forums. I went ahead and moved your topic to the Share Feedback section of the forums since you are looking for feedback. Please review our forum tutorial for more info on how to correctly create topics on the forums. And if you have any forum related questions feel free to private message me. Thanks! :peace_symbol:

PosterMaker-1529262175750

Story_Title_fVcA1a_posterThumb_EKCuXh6OYm
Title: THE NEW GUY
Author: KELZBLOGS
Genre: Gay/Romance
Style: INK
Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from CALI comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight maybe.

Probs lie :joy:

Yes studying can wait

Be truthful, she’s your friend. She shouldn’t be too bother.

Sometimes people can’t handel the truth

That’s tooooo minor of a decision for her to be that pissed. Plus, I don’t know what her character is like.

She gets bullied alot only has two friends her dad left her mom for a guy so ahe hates gays and shes lonely

Hey, can you please review my story?:laughing:
Title: Fantastical: Mysterious Investigation
Author: Lаwful Evil
Genre: Fantasy
Style: limelight
Description: People are missing in Innsmoot, the monster lives in the forest. Who’s behind all this? ~
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4814855314997248

Sure got story a head of you but i will do

thank you)

I’d say yes, lol cause I’d be too shy to hang out with someone I like…

FB_IMG_1531745917331
Title: THE NEW GUY
Author: KELZBLOGS
Genre: Gay/Romance
Style: INK
Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from CALI comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight maybe.
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6113318553124864.jpg 2)

What would I do as the character?

I would cry, and tell my mom.

I would call my boyfriend, make a snappy break up proclamation, after a mom talk about my boyfriend. and then kiss his friends behind his back. And then tell him about it.

We’d have a very entertaining break up.

I’d laugh.

And then talk about how mad he was when I kissed his friends too bad we were already over by then. XD Loser. Mwahahaha.

Lol too funny.