Hello Episode Community!

Hello fellow Episode community! :innocent: I’ve been on the Episode Forums many times before, mainly seeking help for my stories such as covers, splashes, ect… But this topic is about something different. :blush: Not once have I asked for someone to read over or give me feedback on a story I have written, that’s about to change! :purple_heart: If someone is willing to read two of my earlier stories that I am now re-writing, I would very much appreciate it! Thank you, xoxo! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

If you are willing to read them, here are the two that I am re-writing as we speak!

• “We’re Moving.”
  • Certain Regrets: Season 1

Please DM me if you have read it, or some of it, and how I should improve, add, do differently, ect… Thank you in advance! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

1 Like

oh really?? thank you! :innocent::purple_heart: I have all of them archived except for Certain Regrets, but I will warn you there is profanity. :sweat_smile: thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.