Hello Episodians!

ABOUT ME
Hi, I’m Ha Anh from Vietnam. Here are a few facts about me:

I was born in England, moved to Sweden, came to Washington D.C., America, and now I’m back here in Hanoi. So I spent 6 years in foreign countries.

I’m a Scorpio, and my birthday is 15th of November. Promise I won’t bite. What you read from all those horoscope magazines are false.

Literally obsessed with romance stories.

I love food. (But like, who doesn’t?)

Very picky eater. (No anchovies, celery, onions, kale, arugula, boiled eggs, fat, tomato excluding ketchup, mushrooms, chocolate (yes, CHOCOLATE), soda.)

Constantly active on the LL Wish List Thread.

My neighbor is my crush. (Handy right?!)

1 Like

Omg my mom is a Scorpio, so I wouldn’t really get scared after I’ve lived my life with one! :joy:

Omg same!!! Honestly I read only romance, and I’ve been obsessed with @linasofia and @kylie_writes’ stories. I have been reading them since I first joined Episode (back in 2017-2018) and I have been loving them (as authors and people) since!

My crush is Harry Styles :relieved: People make fun of me for that, but when you have a fan acc about Taylor Swift and multifandom accs follow you and tell you that they’re as obsessed with him as you are, you really just don’t care. :relieved:

2 Likes

So here I am:

Name: Elizabeth (:face_vomiting:)
Sign: Aquarius
Bd: 14th Of February
Extra: I am philophobic… And I am not lying ,it’s a real phobia for me :cry:

1 Like

Omg I love your name!!! :heart_eyes:
I’m an emetophobic. I just can’t even the thought of it makes my hair rise I can’t- :flushed:

1 Like

My name is terrible ,I have a friend who’s emethophobic :open_mouth:

1 Like

YOUR NAME IS AMAZING!!!

1 Like

IT’S TERRIBLE :joy:

1 Like

IT’S NOT :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I have lived with it SO MANY YEARS!!!
hahahahhaa

1 Like

OMG ME TOO HOW DID YOU KNOW I’VE LIVED SO MUCH WITH MY NAME :scream: IM SOOKETH

1 Like

Aye :partying_face:

2 Likes

Sis, I love your name! It’s beautiful! You should never be ashamed of it!

2 Likes

Thanks sis!
All of my friends have like pretty names like Maria or Isabella :cry:

2 Likes

Yours is beautiful too! I love all its nicknames! One of my favorites is Lisa!

2 Likes

I think nicknames are like best part of my name :joy:

2 Likes

What’s your favorite one?

2 Likes

I think I like also Liza/Lisa (Cause Liza is my episode writing name but I think i’m gonna change it to Lisa :joy:) but I also like Beti

1 Like