Hello everyone i just wanted to promote my story

Hello my story is called Tears on Angel Wings and it is my first story and i have just updated the first 3 chapters and just published the 4th chapter i am available for R4R’s

2 Likes

Hi, do you want to do r4r? I have 4 episodes. http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6628283388854272

Hey here is mine :hugs::heart:
Title: Your Heart My Heart
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3
Style: Ink
Description: Michelle has never been in love but when she meets a boy with secret past who ends up being her new classmate things start to go upside down. Will her life be the same as before? No cc, art scenes
Link

Cover

hey! I’m up for a 4x4 r4r!

“Tears on Angel Wings”

Why do you need to cry on me??? :clown_face: :rofl: :rofl:
R4R??
You can find my story ‘The door is open…’ at my profile on Episode
Profile: AngelWings1983
Insta: @angelwings_1983

Love A-W

I followed you back on insta and I’d love to do r4r

What is that?

1 Like

Okay I’ll definitely read it!

Of course!

I read 4 chapters of your story and you read 4 of mine

Okay yeah sure.

1 Like

Also everyone this will be how I do R4R for everyone I will do them I will read them then I will screenshot and send it to you guys! So it may be easier to message me on Instagram! The link is in my profile!

Hey, I’d love to r4r! :hugs:

So here’s my story:
Title: Reality behind Glasses
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 4(more coming soon)
Description: Layla returns back home to reunite with her childhood friends - disguised as a guy! But on her first day in school, she’s exposed by one of her classmates! [LL,CC, Art,Choices M]
Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5385205688631296

I’ve finished reading your story :hugs: The plot is really interesting :upside_down_face:

Hey,

I’m down for a r4r.

Thank you and I will read yours when my tickets refill! And then send screenshots

1 Like

Sweet okay!

1 Like

Just letting everyone know that chapter 5 is now out for tears on angel wings check it out

Do you want to do R4R?