Hello everyone i need help

my name is Tina and I’m trying to write my story but every time I have someone help me with it they always bailed on me I don’t mind if you put your own twist on it I just need help with everything on episode I don’t know how to use it I have dyslexia some it makes it hard for me anyone wanna help please message me on here or Instagram tinabear313

thank you

1 Like

Hello @Tinabear313, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums! :smiley: I’ve moved this to Find a Writing Partner since you’re looking for one. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

what do u mean someone bailed on you? u mean give up?

Alright to get started on episode, watch joseph evans tutorials on youtube. Its pretty good. You can also check out

@Dara.Amarie help thread.
@Apes thread as well.

Pretty much dont want to do anymore

1 Like

oh ok. Dont worry. Everyone has their doubts on quitting. You can still get help here.

i have dyslexia every time i try to figure out epsode app to write and i cant so i get pissed off my self

1 Like

on the episode app, you cant write from there. well of you are on phone, yes. Dont push yrself, and stress yrself. Everyone on forums is here to help everyone.

i was gonna do on the compter

1 Like

ive been there before and it was hectic for me, but i manage to get it somehow. lol

computer is easier and better.

doing on phone, is hard, and tricky.

its tricky for me

Its tricky for some people as well including me, so stick with computer. Computer is much easier to handle.

none of it is for me

what do u mean?.

oops sorry none of it works for me

u mean the phone and computer?

both

ok well, i dont know then. I guess its the kind of device your using.