Hello everyone 👋🏻

Hullo everyone, my name’s Mimi (Mia) And I’m new to the forums. Yay :partying_face:
I’ve been stalking this place for ages, and so I finally decided to make an account, so I can at least try to make one friend :upside_down_face:

Okay, so I guess this is the part where I say a little about myself. But I’m too lazy too do that, so all you need to know is that I’m a certified weirdo and Queen of the Freaks, and it says in my bio. If you wanna know more, just PM me.

11 Likes

wait what,

Welcome here I guess. :sweat_smile:
I’ll promise you’ll probably meet some new weirdos and freaks here. :clown_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forums! I’m Lana. I love anime, like to help, and I hope you have a good time in forums. Ask any question you may have, everyone is here to help. :sunglasses::raised_hands::heart_eyes::100:

3 Likes

Thank you. But I’ll probably scare them all away :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much Lana :heart:

1 Like

np, :wink: U have a beautiful name btw. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey Mia!
Welcome to the forums bishhhh, if ya have any questions feel free to PM meh or you can just for soMe fun chat :cowboy_hat_face::skull::heart:

2 Likes

I’ll bet on that. :thinking:

To stay on topic, ehm. I would like to say like Lana but I can’t help because I’m new. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m Old New. Welp. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Heyy! Welcome to our community! If you need anything here you can find amazing people ready to help you!

2 Likes

@minnehaaa I’m sorry but when I first saw your name I thought of my cat since she’s named Minneha :joy:
WiLl dO :cowboy_hat_face:

@lazy_donut Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Hold up rEaLlY I’m shook asf

1 Like

Wait…you’re Mia Khalifa? Hehe, I’m confused are you the famous one? :thinking::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not as sHoOk as I am! I’m getting slightly suspicious, maybe my cat has been lying to meh all along and can act like a human…

Yes, I am. Jk, I don’t even really know her :sweat_smile:

1 Like

LMFAOOO Minneha is an uncommon name that’s why I’m pretty shook :joy:

1 Like

Search her up :grimacing:

2 Likes

It is? Lol, for some reason I’ve always loved that name, so I’ve named all of my stuffed animals Minneha1, Minneha2, Minneha3 and so on :joy:

1 Like

Yes, you should do more research before pretending to be someone.

Naaah I’m not really interested. People have just told me I look like her, but I’ve never actually bothered to search her up.

1 Like

I meant it as a joke. Sorry about that.

Ofc I know you did this to joke, but you should be informed of who she is.