Hello everyone đŸ‘‹đŸ»

What I basically mean is that I know who she is, but it’s not like I know every single thing about her. Sorry, I think I worded what I said earlier wrong.

1 Like

She’s not a good person

5 Likes

It’s a
prnstar, I think. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

wHAT?! I have never met anyone or anything called Minneha in my entire life :rofl:

1 Like

What?! I know at least four of them that go to my school! I’m confused now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You’re serious?
Girl I—

Welcome to the forums!! have you thought about writing any stories if you haven’t already?

1 Like

HEY!
Welcome to the forums, Mia! :rose:
It’s pretty weird here but in a good way :joy:
Anyway, I’m sure you will love it!
Oh, and something about myself
 well, I’m from Europe, my name is Martha and I read mystery stories like all the time! :upside_down_face:
And feel free to PM me, I’ll gladly chat with you about the Episode stories or anything else.

1 Like

Welcome! And I like your name, It’s so pretty! I’m a total weirdo too, don’t worry, I used to deny that when I was younger but I’ve embraced it :ninja: you can PM me if you wanna! :00fidget:

2 Likes

Hey mate^.^
Welcome to the forums!
You will meet a lot of nice people here and yes you can make friends too^.^
My name is Samara and I love watching series
I am from Asia^.^

hiya! welcome lolll it’s a bit crazy here but we’re always open to new members <3

Heyyyy! Welcome to the Forums! Fair warning
 We get a lil crazy here, but we r like family :joy::two_hearts: A lot of us will respond if you ever need anything!

1 Like

Hello Mia :hugs:

Welcome to the forums. You can make awesome friends here. Feel free to PM me :smile:

1 Like

Hizaz pizaz pizza’s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey Mia! Welcome to the forums
:slightly_smiling_face: My name is Prashansa but I go by Prash and Shana. I’m literally the dirtiest and craziest hoe you’ll ever meet. :joy: Wanna be friends? I’ll make it worth your time :crazy_face::skull:

Heyyy mia welcome to the forums!!!:grin: feel free to PM me!!!:grin::grin:

PS: your name is beautifull!!!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn I thought no one liked me anymore. But thank you everyone for your very kind words. And bad news: Miaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa’s gotten even weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!11!!!1!!!1

Are you chocking? Do you need help ?:scream::scream::joy::joy:

Queen of Freaks, huh? Somebody’s certainly sure of herself.

Oh, and hello.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.