Hello guys, I need some help!

Hello everyone, I’m new to this entire site and absolutely love the app on my phone! I would love some helpful tips on how to start a new story and how to get it published so you all can see if I should keep writing. Thank you all so much.

1 Like

Did you want to create on the app from your phone or use the writers portal???

Writers portal has more directing, more outfits… and it amazing…

Well honestly I have tried both. But I haven’t been able to get either of them to work so far. So I’m just struggling all around. Plus I’m not a good writer at all. So ya know I’m riding the struggle bus all the way through town. :joy:

1 Like

You have to have 3 episodes before publishing… it’s easier on mobile to get started… for your first story… but after a while portal gets easier as well… lol I do art mostly now but I do have 3 published stories… I know the struggle

Hello @MarshaJames! This is Camelost the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums! :wink:

Just a quick note: check out our wonderful Forum Tutorial for some helpful tips on where to correctly create topics. I’ve already moved this one from General Chat to Fan Community, since we’re discussing Episodes here!

Thanks for reading, and again, welcome! Good luck with writing :sunglasses:

Joseph Evans has some nice tutorials on YouTube that helped me.

2 Likes