Hello, I need a sky scraper background!

Hi, this is Hope Evans. I’m in need of a sky scraper background, day and night, both! I’ll give credits to the creator, so please help me out! :sob:

3 Likes

Try this one’s

3 Likes

hey sorry, just wanted to let you know (in case you didn’t) that background was created by shara.stories and requires credit :))

4 Likes

But I found them on unsplash

3 Likes

No problem…But you have to give the real creator some credit or else you will get either dragged, reported or blocked.

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Yeah but how should I credit her

Hi there – you must be mistaken about where you originally got these photos from.

I have done a reverse search on Unsplash and the images are not on there. Furthermore, if the creator had uploaded them to Unsplash, they would be breaking copyright laws as the images use Episode assets and therefore are not original to them.

Finally, the naming conventions for the photos you have uploaded (Screenshot_2021-08-28-17-42-10-42 and Screenshot_2021-08-28-17-41-44-86) are not in line with the naming conventions that Unsplash uses.

To credit the creator, go to their Instagram or wherever they have the link to their backgrounds, and find their rules on how to credit.