Hello, I need some help :(

I’m trying to use the (phone_vibrate_text) and I currently can’t manage to actually get the thing to work :frowning:

Can you please post a picture of your script?

I’m not currently on my laptop but all I have on the script is @YOU (phone_vibrate_text) but I’m unsure what goes between YOU and the phone vibrate :frowning:

It should be:
sound sound you want

Sorry I’m new to this and I don’t understand exactly what I’d write :frowning: would it be like @YOU (text sound) and then the phone vibrate

No it would be
sound phone_vibrate_text

Thanks so much! I’m honestly new to this and it’s so painful trying to fix this script like I don’t get the coding at all😭

1 Like

It should look something like this,
00%20AM

1 Like

Thank you lovelies! <3

1 Like

You’re welcome! :blush: If you need anymore help just let me know!

2 Likes

Yup! Np I know how you feel I’m kinda new to this too :slight_smile: and same!

1 Like

I ended up punching my laptop once because I was getting so annoyed with the coding but I’m so determined to make a story :joy:

1 Like

haha I would too :joy:

Same here :joy:

1 Like

Also I’m struggling with the coding to like let readers pick their own name in my story too :confused:

1 Like

Honest my temper is horrible hahah

If you look on episode forums for letting the reader pick their name I bet there are people who have had the same question.

I read about it and tried using the example someone used to make it work and I tried it in my story and there was errors everywhere :joy:

1 Like

Ugh, I HATE when that happens. Do you have an episode account yet? Mine is CarmelWrites!! I can gladly follow you!

I do yes! My user should be Re1999 :slight_smile:

1 Like