Hello! i'm Fernii :)

Hi everyone, i’m Fernii! For the past few months i’ve been reading Episode a lot and i love it. From reading these amazing user stories, i really wanted to create my own. i haven’t written anything yet, but i created an account on the forums and wanted to introduce myself!!! :blush: hope we can all get along!!

2 Likes

Welcome! PM me if you need anything :grin::+1:

1 Like

Welcome!!!

1 Like

thank you!! i gladly will if i need to :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

hiii!!!

1 Like

Hello! Welcome to forums! I’m glad to have a new person! I hope we can be friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi! thank you! glad to be here :blush:

hi noelle! do you guys get a lot of new people? lol! i hope so too!

People join quite a bit! Also if you are ever looking for backgrounds for your stories, please let me know! Just message me, I would love to help you out! Or anything! If you ever want to talk or something as well!

1 Like

Hi! Welcome to the forums :3

1 Like

hi purplerose! thank you for welcoming me!!

1 Like

Welcome welcomeo welcomeeeee :upside_down_face: to our lovely forum and crazy and weird place too :smirk:

1 Like

Hi! Welcome <3

Can check out: Forum General Rules

And this: Official Tutorial/How-To for the Forums (V2)

Never hesitate to ask for help :vampire:

Have a lovely day! :black_heart:

You're Cool

Fernii is such an awesome & unique name! It reminds me of Fenris from Dragon Age. Have you played those games? They have epic storylines!!! :boom::orange_heart:

1 Like

Hai! If u wanna chat feel free! I swear I’m not as cringey as my username… Ignore the fact I said ‘cringey’ and ‘hai’

1 Like

Hello! Welcome to the forums family!!!

1 Like

Hi Fernii :grin:

Welcome :metal:

1 Like

WELCOME :wave:

1 Like

hi jem!! thank you for the links :blush: no i haven’t played Dragon Age, but I’ve heard it’s good. :thinking:

lol! it’s not cringey. i also say hai all the time so we good :joy:

1 Like

Hi Lunar! i’m very happy to join!!