Hello! I'm new <3

Hey guys xx

So, I’m new is there possibly anyone willing to tell me a little more? Tell me how things work around here? Stuff like that I guess… Thanks <3

4 Likes

Hi

1 Like

hiya! welcome <3 basically we talk about anything within guidelines here and as you comment and visit more, you’ll get to become higher in trust levels! anyways, it’s cool to see new people <33

1 Like

Hey, welcome to the forum community! :relaxed:

1 Like

actually @AlishaMay here’s this <3

2 Likes

Hey x @anon71852408

Okay, tysm! <3 @lvqbrl

Hiya! Thanks for the welcome x @TheGracefulCrow

3 Likes

Hi welcome to the forums, the first thing you should do is read the guidelines to know more about it. Also if you spend some time here, viewing topics, talking to other people soon you will automatically used to it.

1 Like

What made you join the community? :relaxed: Do you have an Episode story?

1 Like

HEYY! Welcome to the episode forums! Basically what we do here is help each other in a lot of ways, coding, backgrounds, cover arts, and more. You can also meet friends along the way. You can make a topic to talk about or ask help and find a co-writer for your story. Basically the possibilities are endless! :heart:

1 Like

Hey! :rofl:

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the help x @ThuyTo

Well, I use the app and today I discovered there was a forums for episode and that now I’m here x @TheGracefulCrow

Ooh okay thanks <33 @AndreaL

Heyy x @Cheshire.Cat

4 Likes

Okay! :relaxed: What @AndreaL said about finding friends here is SO true, you can find amazing friends here! For example I found one of my best friends on the forum! :relaxed::relaxed:

2 Likes

Awh! That’s sweet x Well I hope to find some friends too ig <33

1 Like

That’s great :heart:

1 Like

Consider me a friend, and I’m referring to everyone here :joy:

1 Like

Nice to meet you, welcome to the community :wave: :heart:

Check out:

1. Official Tutorial/How-To for the Forums (V2)
  2. Discourse Text Formatting How-to!
  3. Trust Levels & How They Work!
  4. https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/badges
  5. Feature Request Guidelines
  6. UPDATED 2/26 Forum General Rules
  7. Please Read: Forum Archiving
  8. "List" of Helpful Threads
  9. Flagging, the forums and you! 🚩
  10. PLEASE READ: "I'm Leaving the Forum" Topics

If you want a thread closed you can either tag @ Sydney_H or @ Jeremy ; also duplicate topics aren’t allowed but they sometimes end up getting created, so either they get merged or close. Not all, but most.

You can also write “bump” on a post to keep it active and open without getting it archived. But you need to write it after 24 hours of inactivity, I believe.

P.S I’ll add more stuff later ^^

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums :grin:

1 Like

You can always PM if you want to talk or something (And you can consider me as your friend :relaxed:)

1 Like

Naw thanks @TheGracefulCrow & @AndreaL <33

Thank you xx @JemU776 That’s very helpful!!

@AndyJr18 Thank you <3

2 Likes

Pending Review