Hello, I'm officially bored again, does anyone want a background?

@areyouaqueen I’ll be working on your request now!

1 Like

Thanks lol.
Keep up with the great work I’ll credit you!

2 Likes

No problem, and thank you again! It’s fun to do this stuff, easier than math.

2 Likes

Everyone, I’m going to be off for around 7 hours, but I’ll be doing @areyouaqueen’s request as soon as I get back, then everyone else’s. Sorry for all the delays.

1 Like

I would like 2 backgrounds, one as an ending thing with my Instagram and one for a sound warning, is that possible when I’m up?

Can you make for me Police lab, crime solving lab or whatever it’s called. I need one background. Thanks :wink:

Sorry, but I can’t do it now, because I said requests are closed for now, so you might have to request later. I don’t mean to be rude,
@Katiel said her request before I said request closed, however I cannot say yes to her’s because that is called a splash, not a background. You can ask some other people who make splashes, I also don’t mean to be rude.

@KatieI you might want to request from @Skyye’s splash shop.

:two_hearts: Thank you so much for the recommendation :wink:

1 Like

Hi @areyouaqueen! I apologize it took so long to make your background, my bad. Here it is!
Alright, I made 2 versions, but it’s up to you!
So for this one, you get a crib overlay as well, but for me, it doesn’t look as good:

This one doesn’t have an overlay but you could always use this:

02%20PM
If you want any changes, please feel free to contact me!
Please remember to credit my forum username, thank you and have a good day!

2 Likes

@Firely_epi will start on your request now.

1 Like

Do you mind if I use some of episode’s stuff to make yours? For example, I would use an episode hospital hallway, because it looks more episode like as well, but I’d obviously edit it.
Also, do you want the trauma hospital to be dark and dreary or the modern and cheerful type?
Sorry to bother you.

@Firely_epi? I don’t mean to be rude but I also want to finish your request as soon as possible.

1 Like

Ok thank you! Sorry I have confusion with things

1 Like

Sorry, so do you want it dark and dreary or modern and cheery and do you mind if I use a little bit of episode’s items?

1 Like

Yes it’s okay if you use episode items…I want it to look modern

1 Like

Okay, I’ll be right on it!

1 Like

I LOVE IT SO SO SO MUCH! THANK YOU!! :heart_eyes:
AND I WILL BE SURE TO CREDIT YOU!!

1 Like

No problem!

Do you want the floor to be a certain colour?

1 Like