Hello, new to this. Would like some suggestions/recommendations :)

Hi! Nice to meet you all. This is my first post and my first time using this website actually… I recently started using the Episode app and the stories I’ve read are great and I can’t wait to read more. I’m writing this post because I’d like some new suggestions… I prefer Lesbian stories (limelight), but I actually really appreciate LGTB choices/options.

So far I’ve read:

Matchmaker
The Kisslist
Dirty Little Secret (probably my favorite due to its length)
It Starts With a Bra
A Little More Me
The Baby Project
My Bad Lesbian Stepsister

If you know any good ones, please suggest them! :slight_smile:
Thank you~

5 Likes

and welcome glad to have you here

1 Like

Ohhh I read Dirty Little Secrets it’s such a good story :star_struck: also welcome to the community :crazy_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

For story recommendations… hmm… idk… I would recommend my story, however it’s not out yet lolololol

1 Like

Hey, you should read Tied Together:)

1 Like

Bad Behavior by @LiyahxWrites

2 Likes

Welcome!! Here are some of the best stories of all time in my opinion:

1. Austentatious - E.R. Gurney (Takes time in England, around the 1800’s. It’s literally the best plotline out of any story I’ve ever read - and will probably remain top-notch first out of all the stories I’ve read. I loved the plotline, every single moment, and Baby and Johnny’s connection is one that’s to be treasured. )

2. Outcast - @LovelyLoren (It’ll keep you on your toes. Love the characters’ personalities, and it’s a really great story. The level of friendship that River has with her friends is so sweet and wonderful. Look forward to future chapters!! :wink:)

3. Delinquent - @Josca (Male MC, unique story about fame, keeps you on your toes! You won’t ever see a story like this, because it’s a gem. :kissing_heart:)

4. The Infected - Caitoriri (Extremely interactive, the amount of coding Cait puts into her stories is undeniably complex, survival story about zombies!! Will set the expectation bar high among survival / apocalypse stories)

5. Dare to Dream - Author unknown :sob: (Cutest love story I’ve literally ever read, I love the two main characters. Will make you want more and more. :wink:)

6. Under You - E.R. Gurney (Best directed story out of all romance stories!! Also best Missed Connections story out of all of them in my opinion. :kissing_heart:)

4 Likes

LOL well be sure to let me know when it’s out!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll take a look at them!

1 Like

Hey please do check out my new story i think you will like it!

1 Like

You’re so kind to mention my story! Best of all time, gosh :flushed: Thanks a lot :heart:

1 Like

Wherever I go by @Alisha.Sophie <3

2 Likes

Awh, thank you, sweetie! :heart:

1 Like

Hello. Welcome to the forums :hugs:. Some of the story suggestions as per your preference are :

Dirty Little Secrets by Cindy Gaultier ,
Love & Let Live by S. Langdon ,
Waiting in the Wings by Beth ,
Under You by E R Gurney,
She & Her HD by Viola Musaraj ,
Game not Over by Edera.

Hope this Helps :smile:

1 Like

Hello @Char2, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

here’s mine if you’re interested!

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 7 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @marshmallowo.episode

Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

No problem!! Absolutely love your story. :blush:

1 Like

here my if you’re interested!
Title:Finding Out The Real Truth
Author:Episode.PercenityGf
Genre:Romance
Style:Ink
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5626790727254016
Summary:She have been having nightmares of her father being a gang leader but her mother have told her that he has passed away but she finds out that her dream was warning her:
Chapters:3 (To be continued)
Instagram:@Episode.percenitygf

1 Like

Ah I’m sorry and thank you!

1 Like