Hello, read this if you feel like giving up or want to smile a lil :)

Hello, I know we haven’t talked before (or maybe we have) but I am just letting you know that you’re so f *cking appreciated. I know, life’s unfair sometimes but you are so strong and I’m superrrr proud of you. I know you feel like you want to give up but don’t! Trust me, Jesus is with you and he might give you a few tough exams but you know what? You will ace his tough exams and shine like a bright star at the end. Nobody said “I love you.” to you today? Well, f *ck them, I love you. I love you for who you are. You’re amazing and deserve nothing but the world. I know you have had tough hurdles to pass through in the pandemic but look at you, you’re still shining, aren’t you? I swear if you said no, we’ll have a fight till you say yes. I want you to believe in yourself, I want you to know that you are enough and you do not need to change a single thing about yourself in order to be loved. F *ck them, if they don’t like you for who you are. They aren’t worthy of you love. Keep shinning just like you are right now. I hope I made you smile a lil bit. :pleading_face:

If you read all of it then thank you sjdnejsdjji :pleading_face: :cherry_blossom:

Tag some people who might want to read this!

19 Likes

Thank you so much for this amazing words :hugs: I really needed this and you didn’t only made me smile but you made me cry too :innocent: I know, we haven’t talked earlier Or maybe we have talked , but I can already feel that you have such a good soul :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Awww, I am so glad and thank you so much :cherry_blossom:
Go rock it, girl! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

My pleasure :innocent: :innocent:

3 Likes

Hi, this is actually off topic so your post might get flagged, you can pm me if you need help though :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Awww!!! This literally made my day !!! Thanks @Sophia.Epi !!! You truly are a shining star!!

3 Likes

Some tags (well idk if they want to be tagged):sweat_smile:

@Lucy6
@Leana2
@Arsenal

4 Likes

Isa I appreciate the tag but I’m really happy in my life.
I’m having fun and my life is full of joy although I sometimes face difficulty but it’s worth it.
And I’m lucky to have you guys as my friends.
@Devil_Herself @Ash_Jas @CIA_WRITES @noeligrzz @its_mehh @Davideogurl @Lucy6 @FoxyLolz

6 Likes

2 Likes

Lea lea :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Of course love :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Love u too ana :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag!

sorry about not being that active :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Period! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.