Hello Want to have a chance of being in my story?

Hey, I am creating a funny little story with a girl in a life of 8 boyfriends in a pizza shop. And it is purely just for fun and to start off making episodes and I need to get things done first. But I want to make friends on this platform too. SOoooo I was thinking if anyone wanted to be in the story as someone who shows up in a couple of episodes and might be a more important character. Please comment that if you want to be in it. If a lot of people comment I will choose as many as I can without making a cluttered story. I WILL MSG you to get details about the character. WARNING: I might try to make friends but isn’t that apart of being in this community. PLUS I WILL GIVE A SHOUTOUT FOR WHEN YOU ARE IN AN EPISODE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. sorry for caps

I’d Love To Be In iT!

I would love to be in it

I’ll be very excited to be in it!!!

Hey, I would love to be in your story.
don’t worry about having too many characters in a story, I have 78 and I’m still finding ways to involve them

HOLY guacamole that is amazing. I haven’t been replying to much cuz the limit I haves up which is weird cuz I just had my 1 month on here so far so I can’t directly start convos yet till later. So YA want to be in my story what would your character like to be

Also I don’t want to be like " You are gonna be a background character huehuehuehuehu" cuz I feel like it is unfair

You will be in it I just can’t start msgs rn

You will be in it I can’t msg rn

My character could be whatever
for the personality I’m kinda funny, but mainly I laugh at my own jokes, also I am tomboy-ish and chill.

I will msg you later

Moved to Art Resources as it seems this will involve character designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

thank you for saying also I think I am going to close this form idk how but I think I have plenty of characters :3

@Sydney_H Can you please close this I have plenty of characters plus if you want to be in the story please message me

Topic closed by OP request. :wink: