:blob_hearts: HellQueen's Shoutout Spot :blob_hearts:

Thank you.

Thanks so much for this! Promotion is difficult since I don’t have an instagram so I’d love it if you were able to help me reach more readers.

Author: Mare Acacia
Title: Lost In The Stars
Genre: Adventure
Style: LL
Instagram: None
Description: When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates will you use the stars to navigate? With a nutty king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6008737369882624

Lost_In_The_Stars_Ie_posterThumb_SPUGU7qZhT

1 Like

Title: DL: From The Sidelines

Description: One party is all it takes for you to receive your second life. A life in which you are the hero. In your “normal” life you’re cheering “From the Sidelines.”

Genre: Sci-Fi

Number of episodes: 8

Instagram: yoshime325

1 Like

Shoutout given in my IG!

I hope you guys will like my story

Title : Vampire Hunt
Genre- Fantasy
Description - A video clip which changed Clair’s life from a normal girl to a Half Blood Hunter. What will happen when a strongest vampire crosses her way will she able to resist his charm? (CC)

IG - @riya.stories

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Vampire hunt (1-3 out!)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Hey, here’s mine :slight_smile:
IG: goji.episode

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, thank you for doing this
Title:Black mamba
Description : She is the result of an experiment gone wrong and he is an arrogant mafia boss what happens when they cross paths will they destroy each other or find peace in each other….

Genre:Action

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6086266350927872
Instagram :@sierra_writesyt
Author name :Sierra wolf

Heyyy👋
I would really appreciate a shout-out from you.
I just released my new story
“The Crush Project”
Go check it out :two_hearts:

Genre: Romance

Written by: Toyocee

Description: After receiving an anonymous love letter, you team up with your worst enemy to turn your crush into your boyfriend. (Mini Games included, full cc, comedy, choices matter)

My IG: @toyoceewrites