Help a desperate girl please :)

Hi, I’ve been trying to find an artist that could make me a cover for free (bc I’m broke atm :wink:)
but I’m not sure if my reference photo is to hard to do and heaps of shops are packed with request soooo I don’t want to put more stress on to the Artists

So if you can make me one that would be very appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Reference photo

2 Likes

I would love to! I don’t have any drawn examples at the moment, but I promise I’m good (if I do say so my self) I can try my best to help, you, and you don’t have to use my art if your not satisfied. (Do you wan’t a drawn or edited cover?) Pm me if your interested, you can check my EDITED examples, at my art shop; Cloudy Skys Art Shop! Open☁️☁️☁️

3 Likes

AH That was a quick response, thank you, I’ll have a look on your art shop now :grin:

1 Like

Np.

2 Likes

I would be able to do it, take a look at my art shop, the link is in my profile,I would be more than happy

3 Likes

Thank you for responding, I’ll have a look now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

heyy you can request in any of these shops we don’t have many requests atm so your cover will be done fast
P. S they’re free

:black_heart: Episode Blacklight Shop :black_heart: (open)
Calista Hwang and Invisible Waffle’s Art Shop! [OPENED]

2 Likes

Hi thank you for responding, I just had a look and the shop and is adorable :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

hahaha thank you sm!
@TaySilver was the one who created the first one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
feel free to ask any questions you have

2 Likes

aww :pleading_face:

1 Like

love u giirl :heart:

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who responded, I got it sorted now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes