Help A Girl Out (Need Characters INK)

I’m just about done with needing characters for my story called The End. I’ve ran out of ideas for characters. If you want to be in it tell me if you want to be an element (if so which one), a shadow, or a human. I give you a basic description of what your character will do depending on which one you chose. Also leave a picture and description of your character(s) and their personality. Also tell me something you want to see in my story.

Also if you choose to have a element/human and a shadow tell me your shadow’s name.
Btw I also need police officers.

2 Likes

So, you create your own story

2 Likes

Yes I just needed characters before I published the first 3 episodes.

1 Like

So, what’s your title

1 Like

The End

2 Likes

So, you should complete it?

1 Like

I just needed characters for the first 3 episodes because they are neccessary otherwise the area the story is in would look deserted.

2 Likes

Umm… I think you should think about your character because you are creating. I help you, when you in doubt

2 Likes

Can I take earth?

2 Likes

Skin Tone: Honey

Face: Round

Hair: Straight (Chestnut)

Brow: Soft Angled

Eyes: Slender Natural

Nose: Soft Natural

Lips: Classic (Blush)

Outfit:

Skater Tee White Sleeves

Skater Girl Black Sneakers

Leather Leggings (Cherry Red)

Clear Wayfarer

You could change the outfit if you want. ^^

Personality: shy and awkward around others but when around good friends, is outgoing and loud.

A shadow please…? And if I wanted to be element, do I have to be a shawdow or human? If I could be a element, could I be a air element?

1 Like

Yeah sure, the Earth elements are a large group. You can be one of the leader’s of the Earth element if you want.

2 Likes

If you are an element or a human you can also have a shadow. A shadow is just a dark form or clone or yourself. Do you want a shadow and a air element?

1 Like

Ohhhh. Lol Would that be alright? ^^

1 Like

Yep. That’s what most people request.

1 Like

Name: Sofia

Body: Dark

Eyebrows: smooth arch

Hair: Long curly hair, chesnut

Eyes: Upturned bold, Taupe

Face: Round

Nose: mature round